⚡️Child's Play⚡️

New York City, 2018
Wednesday, April 23

📍Manhattan, Stuyvesant Highschool

I continued to run down the hall as I checked the time on my phone. I'm forty-five fucking minutes late; great.

I think back on earlier, when I decided to wait in line for my bacon egg and cheese knowing it would take forever. A bitch was hungry.

I'm either hungry or late, and hell no I wasn't gon be hungry coming from Brooklyn.

Once I got to the door, I knocked quietly.

I poked my head up to reach the glass and seen an empty class room and my English teacher, Mr. Goulbourne walking towards the door.

I took a step back as he opened it, revealing the mug on his face. "Yes, Inya? You missed class."

"I know, I'm so sorry," I say as I walked in uninvited. "Can you just give me the work?"

I leaned onto a desk as he walked over to his, reaching for some papers in his drawer.

He walked up to me and slammed the paper on my chest, staring down in my eyes.

"Just cause we got what we got going on... doesn't mean you get to do what you want."

I rolled my eyes as I pulled him into a hug.

"I know... I don't mean to make it look— sus, but I couldn't even sleep last night cause of you of course." I say. I smiled as I thought about it.

F L A S H  B A C K

I grabbed onto his face as I sucked on his bottom lip even harder. "Oh, you hungry hungry." I rolled my eyes, and laugh in between our kiss, "Please shut the fuck up and fuck me already, Stokeley." He nods and slide up my sun dress as he kissed on my neck. I moaned as my panties already started to soak up just by his touch. He did something to me that made me go insane.

He placed his thumb over my clit and began to rub as we exchanged saliva in the sloppiest way. "Mhm, I fucking love you." I whined.

It was true anyway.

He chuckled, "I love you too, Inya."

We've been at it for about seven months and at this point I was thinking about proposing. He got on his knees and quickly pulled off his boxers and I grabbed his dick and began to stroke. His groans are what drove me crazy.

I opened wide and placed his tip between my lips, teasing him as I nibbled little by little. "Stop that shit." He mumbled under his breath. I threw my neck back and slid his dick into my mouth. "Mhm," I hummed as I tasted him.

I began to stroke and suck at the same time— which was pleasing to him. "Fuck, Inya."

I giggle as I got back up. "Turn around."

I didn't break contact as I did so— til he slapped my ass, and yanked my panties down.
I threw my head back in pure ecstasy when I felt him plant his warm tongue on my pussy.

I arched my back and gripped onto the sheets, "Oh fuck," I moaned in pleasure. He spreaded my cheeks wide and spelled his name on me. "Stokeley, my fucking God!" I whined. I held his head as he ate me like I was his last meal.

Once he hit my spot, I felt paralyzed. I clenched my teeth as my climax went up quicker than ever. I pressed against his face, then fell on mine due to my loss of energy.

"Orgasms already?" He joked.

I smiled as he teased me with his tip, rubbing against my folds. "You ready?" He asked me.

He wrapped a handful of my hair around his hand and yanked it as he forcefully stroked inside of me. My mouth dropped in delight.

F L A S H  B A C K  O V E R

I pecked his plump lips and ran my fingers across the biohazard tattoo on his neck.

"I think we should stop."

I pouted and released him, "What? Why?"

"Inya... this is wrong, I-"

"I'm seventeen, meaning I can fuck whoever I want. What's wrong about it?" I nearly yelled.

Before anything else could be said, we heard a knock at the door. He quickly stood up straight and walked over as I fixed my position.

"Hey Mr. G, I just found your pass laying around in the girls bathroom, so... yeah."

I knew that voice too well.

"Thanks Aaliyah, have a good day..."

I heard him release the door knob and quickly yelled, "Fucking bitch!" He walked back over and flung the pass to his desk, trying to stop me.

Aaliyah and I didn't get along very well, because we both had the same liking... him.

I wasn't open about my crush on my teacher, but Aaliyah knew since she used to be my best friend. Ever since, she tried anything she could to get his attention— even sucking his dick.

"What did I tell you about that shit? See?! This is why we gotta stop.. you're too childish."

"I'm childish? Alright, lemme go find another person to be childish with..." I try grabbing my things, but he instantly grabs on my throat.

"Another what?"

I smirk and remove his hands from my neck. This may seem wrong, but who gives a fuck? Everyone got their own problems in this school. "Since you don't wanna do this anymore." I mock him.

I knew he had anger problems, but the man made me a sex addict. I can't go a second in school without thinking about kissing his dick.

"Fine. Go ahead," he says as he walks to his seat. He plopped down and observed my every move. I knew he was testing me, because we both knew we couldn't leave each other alone.

I rolled my eyes and grabbed my things, "Good fucking bye." I say, closing the door behind me.

I'm so bored &
wanted to free-write.