☀️𝐈𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐝𝐢𝐝𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐬𝐮𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐫☀️

𝐁𝐫𝐨𝐰𝐚𝐫𝐝 𝐂𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐲, 𝟐𝟎𝟏𝟔
𝐅𝐫𝐢𝐝𝐚𝐲, 𝐉𝐮𝐥𝐲 𝟐𝐧𝐝

📍 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐊𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐇𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐞𝐡𝐨𝐥𝐝

"Is that all of your stuff?" My aunt Joseline asked as I pulled my luggage into the house.

"Yup, I think so." I say while placing it down.

"I'm going out to eat with Kangie before I unpack everything," I added as she helped.

"You two still friends? That's nice," she says.

I nod my head yes, "She's the reason I love coming back here... besides staying with you for the summer." I added that in last minute.

Stokeley was actually the reason I always came back to Broward every two years. Last summer I was here, he took my virginity.

I remember it was my last day here, and we wanted to do something together that was unforgettable. Pretty stupid of us, but, I was only fourteen so I wasn't thinking straight.

I'm sixteen now and probably still isn't thinking straight, but if we're being honest teenagers know everything they have to know about life by the age of seventeen.

I began to think back on the exact moments of my innocence being taken, when my aunt began to snap her fingers in my face. "Huh?"

"I said is she coming here? Or you're going to her, cause I'm going somewhere so I might as well drop y'all if ya would like..."

"Awe, no that's fine. I'll walk— I haven't been here in so long." I said.

"You know, I always run into those boys 'round the super market and the short one, Jahseh— he's always asking about you wit the other one."  She never remembered Stokeley's name.

"Stokeley?" I asked.

She nodded, "Yeah.. him."

"Well have fun going out with Kangie, I'll be back by six, okay? Don't stay out too late."

With that being said, she made her way out the door. I grabbed my suitcases and nearly threw them up the steps and to my room. I unzipped it while I was facetiming Kangie to know what to wear.

"Oh, you're here already?" She asked.

I nodded, "Uhuh, what should I wear? I'm so nervous. Are you sure he doesn't have a girlfriend?" I asked.

She began to laugh. "Girl, no. He came to a conclusion that girls only use him for money and clout, so he doesn't take 'eem seriously."

"So he's not gonna take me serio-"

"Errin, how long have y'all known each other for? What, y'all whole damn life? Real recognize real, chill out." She assured me.

I only nodded as the nerves built up. I picked out an outfit to wear, and went into the bathroom to change.

•••

"How's it been since last time I was here?"

"... I fucked Jahseh."