🧛🏾‍♀️ LA LA 🧛🏾‍♀️ Pt. 2

Broward County, 2017
Friday, October 31

📍 The Rivera Household

"BOO!"

"FUCK!" I punched whatever jumped into my face. I heard a wheeze that sounded more like a howl, then the person pulled their mask off.

I slapped him in his chest, "Stokeley, move!"

"Chill, damn, you punch harder than a bitch."
I roll my eyes as I walked around him and to the living room where everybody else was.

"What's the word for tonight? Party? Or..."

"I don't know, what y'all wanna do?" Jahseh asked. Everyone shrugged their shoulders.

"I'm tryna get fucked up tonight." Trunks said. "Get fucked up else where, I ain't babysitting you jit," Isaiah say as he sat on the couch.

I felt a hand climbing up my skirt and grabbed my ass. I stepped on Stokeley's foot. "OW!"

"Fuck was that for?!" He semi-yelled.

Everyone looked at us with confused faces. I turned to my side and saw Bruno smirking.

"I- I seen a bug."

Everyone went back to their conversations and I apologized to Stokeley, before dragging Bruno to the kitchen. "Ay shawty, watchu tryna d-"

"Don't ever touch me.. like ever again, 'fore I tell Isaiah, ight? Ight." I say, beginning to walk away. "But you let Ski do it.. I thought you were just like that. What? You don't think I be seeing y'all? He got a girl anyway, so you for the tea-"

"Mind your fucking business, pervert!"

I walked back into the living room which seemed really silent. "Everything alright?"

"Why don't you ask him?" I answered Stokeley.

"Isaiah, don't bring him over again."

"Why? What happened?"

"He gets too touchy when he's drunk. I don't feel comfortable around him." I tell WiFi.

"If you don't feel comfortable go to your room, the fuck, this isn't your house." Bruno says.

"Woah woah woah, tune it the fuck down, ight, you don't talk to my sister like that." Isaiah says as he began to get up. His new girlfriend started yanking on his arm to calm him down.

"She just don't want her lil secret out, that's all." He smirked as he took another drag of his blunt. "What secret?" Isaiah asked. I rolled my eyes as everyone in the room focused on me.

"There is no damn secret, he's just mad I ain't let him touch on my ass, the fuck." I yelled.

I heard a scream and turned my head to the movie Jahseh and Trunks were watching.

"Bruno, get out."

"What? You gon believe her over me-"

"What? She's my sister, the fuck, get out for I make you get out." WiFi said. Stokeley and the rest of them walked Bruno out as he yelled at whoever. I huffed as I thought of Stokeley.