you stood in front of the mirror, tears running down your red cheeks. he really broke up with you. all this time, you thought you were good enough for him. you saw light in him, you had good days with him until, he closed his doors on you. you were happy, weren't you? you saw a great deal of pride and power when you were with him, didn't you? you felt validated, you felt like you belonged, right? 

but now you felt anxious and your self-esteem decreased by second.

you cleaned up your tears and washed up you face when a man opens the door to the women's washroom. you look over and curse under your breath. you didn't want to confront him now but by the saddened look on his face, you figured he knew about what happened. you sent a short glare to him before you continued to clear your face and go to class.

as you move to leave the washroom, he blocks your way.

"leave me alone, kio" you say.

"you can't tell me what to do" he says smirking.

"how'd you find out" you say sharply.

"no one. everyone was talking about you."

you ignored his comment and headed towards your class, which you were now late to. before you completely run off, kio grabs you hand and drags you.

"h-hey where are you- i- need- to-" you say feeling uncomfortable with his action.

"just shut it and follow me" he mentions while tightening his grip on your hand.

with both of your hands linked, he takes you to the roof of the school. he lets go of you hand and sits on the floor. you follow and sit right next to him. although he was your best friend, you sometimes felt uncomfortable around him. he was too nice for you. 

"y/n?"

"uhm.. yeah?"

" what happened?"

"i thought you said-"

"just talk. i want to hear you talk."

"i- uhm okay? he broke up with me."

"well no dUh, sherlock. i meant like, did he say anything, did you say anything etc.?"

"uhm, he just said he wanted to break up, uhhhh"

"that's it? and you just accepted it?"

you couldn't answer his question. silence grew over the two of you. until...

your stomach growled. loudly. the both of you heard it

goddamnit

laughter took over the silence. you didn't notice how happy you got around him.

"you hungry?" kio asks

"yeah i guess" you say between laughs.

"come let's get you something to eat" he says reaching his hand out.

you hesitated but grabbed his hand. he pulled you up and lead you to the staircase. hand-in-hand you sneak out of the school. kio was your bestest friend. although he doesn't do much, he does everything he can for you. the two of you grew up with each other. you can't live without him :):(

________

this was super short and kinda empty

but 

its kio as your best friend !

it's not edited btw whoops