セブン

kio as ur best friend pt 3

summer left quickly and snow and the chilly winter arrived just as fast.  the holidays were just around the corner and you and kio became the closest friends ever. the pandemic caused your friendship to thrive because of school being closed and the limitations put. you and kio hung out everyday at each other's houses and soon enough you became best friends. 

his sweet smile brought happiness into ur life and you were no longer alone in the lonely and small neighborhood.

you were at kio's house watching enola holmes. the two of you were enjoying the movie when kio's mom brings over some snacks. the two of you were happily eating when you start talking about hot louis partridge is. kio stares at you glumly. when you notice it, you realize how jealous he became. 

"kio..... are u jealous?" you say.

"huh what no?" he says.

you give him a small smirk and go on watching the movie.

"what?????" kio yells.

"what?" you say.

"im not jealous"

"okay"

"that's it?"

"what else do u want to hear?"

"n-nothing."

you look at him and he's madly blushing. you give him a peck on the cheek.

he looks at you wide eyed.

"wHaT????" you mock him.

he reaches over and connects ur lips together. 

ur heart flutters as he starts melting into ur lips. your heart was pounding and butterflies were felt everywhere. his soft lips invaded ur senses.

you cup his cheeks and pulled apart.

"what the fu" u whisper. "ur mom is gonna see us"

"i dont care" he says and he dives back in.

you share a steamy kiss. you both pull to catch ur breaths.

"i really really like you" kio says. "like.... i love you"

_____

hi again :) i hope you are enjoying yourselves. again thank u for the overwhelming support you've all given to my book. i'll be officially discontinuing this book. i hope you enjoyed this last bit i put together. i hope to hear from you all soon <3 please stay safe and healthy