六つ

kio as your neighbour, pt 2

the hot and humid air made your sweat stick your skin like glue as you took a jog around your neighbourhood. people were all in and out, enjoying the beautiful aura of summer during this time of the year. older women were out gardening, older men sat on benches on their porches, young children were playing basketball, skate boarding or even biking around, however you on the other hand was attempting to maintain your good physique by running just so you're extra special for the new school year coming around the corner. 

as u ran tightly gripping the water bottle u brought in your hand, a sharp bike drove next to you and the biker grabbing the bottle from ur hand and running off. you became startled by it and after them. you yelled really loud after them to return the water bottle. after a few metres / yards of running the cramps started to kick in and ur breathing became significantly heavier. 

you gave up and decided to sit on someones lawn to catch ur breath. as u looked towards the direction the biker ran off to, u saw them coming back. you squinted really hard to make their face but the sun made it really hard to do so. he biked closer and it became easier. it was ur new neighbour. it took u a few seconds to remember his name. kio

you made a disappointed face at him and by the time he reached back towards you, he had a big sweet smile on his face. when he saw u, his face dropped.

"hi" he said. "uh... having fun ? >_<"

you gave him a death glare.

"of course not"

he smiled again.

"i'm sorry"

you ignored him.

you stood up, snatched ur bottle from his hand and walked away. u saw his face become sad. he followed u, by walking his bike, as u walked home. he kept pleading to forgive him and that he was sorry. although he was following you, he was behind u and couldn't see your smiling face. you snickered at his cute  pleading. you turned to face him and he didn't notice he bumped into you. you laughed at his embarrassed face. 

"you're so cute" you say. "i've already forgiven you"

he face flushed a light pink.

"let's go home"

@^▽^@

__

ITS SO SHORT IK BUT THATS PT2 OF KIO AS UR NEIGHBOUR/NEW FRIEND 

THANK U SO MUCH FOR YOUR SUPPORT GUYS ILY ALL ♥

THANK U FOR ALMOST 30K READS !!

UNTIL NEXT TIME