The Ugly Truth

Life spoke to Death as if it was greater.

"Bow down to me death, because you are nothing but a scare." Death laughed at this bringing Life to his knees.

"I'm but the truth as to where you are the lie that everyone believes," he whispered deviously. Life pondered at the thought, and maybe he's right. But even so, life still had the upper hand.

"Why must you despize me? I come from a greater land. I come from a place where dreams come true, and all you do is destroy everything, but this isn't about you," Life smiles knowing he was right. But Death hadn't finished.

"Life, do you know why everyone loves you, but hates me?" He questioned.

"Because I offer what you take away," Life answered. Death shook his head chuckling at how oblivious Life is to his surroundings.

"No, it's because you are the beautiful lie and I'm the ugly truth," Death spites. Life stepped back, watching everything that Death offered. He watched as every soul that once lived, vanish into thin air.

Every dream smashed into a million pieces, dancing on the gravel beneath him.

Life watched as he fell apart and became a part of Death's world. Life was powerless against death because no matter how many people were born into his world, they had to come across Death in end.

Every beginning comes with an end.

Every 'hello' comes with a 'good-bye'.

And with every beauty, comes a flaw.