[OLD] You're Perfect [] MIB! Gigan X Serpent Kaijū! Reader

This was requested by @SkylarKeeney

Beware: This oneshot has tier two swear words. You have been warned.

Gigan's day has been pretty good so far, he found a perfectly good 'piana' lying in the junkyard and kept it. He decides to take it with him to show it off to his friends and play a song for them. Unfortunately, his sister, Girlgan (A/N: XD DAT NAME DOE!!! HOW OC IS THAT!!! XD), shows up out of nowhere and begins to disgrace him. Gigan was used to being insulted by his sister, but his feelings would still get hurt. After Gigan's sister declares herself as the new leader of the bad monsters' club, she kicks Gigan out of the group and continues to disrespect him. Gigan decides to leave so he does not anger her anymore with his presence... but not without taking his 'piana' with him.

Meanwhile, your strict and old fashioned step father, is scolding you for doing something he asked you to do that was not met by his standards. "Everything you have done is erroneous! I am just gobsmacked over how lazy you are!" You let him talk down on you because the last time you defended yourself resulted in you being thrown out to the streets. Luckily, your mother snuck you back inside and convinced your step dad to let you stay. However, your luck would run out today because your mother is not here. "You are irresponsible, you do not listen carefully to my instructions, and the work I ask you to do is half-assed! You have screwed up a task for the last time you idiotic girl! No more second chances, I'm kicking you out for real this time! You have 2 hours to pack your things and get the hell out of here!" He screamed. You rushed to your extra large suitcase and gather what you need before leaving quickly.

You are sitting on a ledge and contemplating about your life. "My step father has no patience or compassion for me. I put my sweat and blood into everything I do and it's never perfect in his eyes. He expects me to know what I should do in certain situations, but when I don't, he accuses me of being insolent. Not to mention, he always thinks he is never in the wrong, even when he makes a mistake." You sighed.

You overheard a masculine voice complaining about his sister. You turn your head and see a cyborg kaijū sitting on the same ledge you are on. "Oh, is this your ledge?" You asked. The cyborg turns his head to you and answers no. "I was just making sure I wasn't trespassing cause I don't wanna get in trouble." You said shyly. "No worries, your fine... your not doing anything wrong." He said. You gasped at the last part of his sentence. That was the first time anyone ever told you that you did not do anything wrong.

There was a pause of awkward silence for a moment. You felt uncomfortable from it so you decided to break the ice, "So... you seem troubled, you wanna talk about it?" Gigan was quiet for a moment, but then he spoke up, "My friends just kicked me out of their club, can you believe that... you guys?... I feel really alone, without them, I feel like a nobody... ʸᵒᵘ ᵍᵘʸˢ... so what about you?" You hesitated to talk about your issues, but you could not bottle yourself up anymore. "My stepdad kicked me out of the house today... because he thinks I'm useless, and he doesn't believe I try hard at anything I do, but that is not the case. I feel insecure about myself, I am fearful that anything I do is incorrect."

While you kept on pouring your heart out, Gigan was staring deeply at you. He just realizes how soft and euphonic your voice sounds. He also found himself focusing on every single detail of your face and your body. He thinks you are the most beautiful woman he has ever seen. He does not even know your name and he thinks he is already catching feelings for you.

Gigan snapped out of his trance and asked you what your name is. You two learn each other's names and become fast friends. Gigan turned his head to his right and saw someone familiar. "Jet? Jet Jaguar!" Gigan hollered while approaching him. Jet snaps at him but he brushes it off and tries to make conversation with him. You clear your throat as to give a hint that you are still here. "Oh! I'm sorry, this is Jet Jaguar... and Jet, this is (YOUR NAME). She's been kicked out of her home, much like my friends did to me from their team." Jet asked if you and Gigan wanted to play video games. The next thing you know, you three were playing on the Super Nintendo at Gigan's place.