Sun Rise, Sun Set [] Norzzug X Human! Reader

This was requested by: @L3w15_EM

The sun rises giving the city of Los Angeles a beautiful orange glow. The highways are busy as usual. A vehicle stands out from the other cars, more specifically a trailer.

The driver in question is (Your Name), a young woman sporting hippie clothes

The driver in question is (Your Name), a young woman sporting hippie clothes. Inside her trailer appears as if stuck in the late 60's to early 70's despite this current utopian 2000's era, the ceiling is dangling with healing crystals while the walls are covered with spiritually motivational posters.

She preferred the life of trailer living, it felt more freeing, less crowded, and the destinations endless. The first thing the hippie does is visit downtown L. A. where she intends to take in the sights of the city's tall, shiny buildings.

She parks in the heart of Chinatown, feeling enthusiastic to begin her sightseeing. However, the last thing she expected to see was a kaiju monster flying over her and landing in Little Tokyo.

The monster's main appearance seemed to resemble that of a sphinx, a grayish blue metallic looking lion with gold on parts of his body, from his head, chest, arms, chin, tail, and wings. She noticed that he had yellow eyes, a black snout, and bear shaped ears.

She was uneducated about monsters and everything to do with them. At one point, she spent her free time learning about Godzilla and his tragic story of being tortured by a man-made nuclear bomb, only to be attacked by humans constantly even though he was protecting them.

Her first impression about this monster was that he could not be any different from Godzilla. She considered herself a friend to animals and monsters. She felt all this monster needs is acceptance and love just like any other creature in the world. Seeing the people running away from the monster, she suddenly felt the need to protest for the monster that it should be treated no differently from anything else, much like Godzilla.

The sphinx-like monster lets out a powerful roar that puts to shame the voices of the thousands of Dodgers fans in Dodger Stadium. Destroying everything in its path as it makes its way to Chinatown. (Your Name) quickly grabs a poster off a wall and writes in the back of it, "Monsters Need Love Too".

She crawls out to the rooftop of her trailer and holds out the sign above her shouting, "Leave the monsters alone and let them live in peace!", "Monsters are just like all of us, with a beating heart and feelings!" and other pro-monster comments.

Any humans that fell behind in their escape or not evacuating in time were bracing for death by the dangerous lion, but nothing came to them since it would walk right past them. The lion monster may have killed the humans instantaneously until he saw something unexpected, a young hippie woman responding to him quite differently than the others. He sees her standing on her trailer, holding a sign, verbally defending him.

The monster was hearing what seemed to be positive remarks about him coming out of her mouth thinking about any such time it was ever given praise from the people of Amon-Ra whom he was protecting. He was intrigued by this individual.