Hunting with the wolves

Daddy and I just finished our movie marathon and it's dark outside which is perfect timing for us to go play and hunt. We put good shoes on and speed out to the edge of the forest where we stop and listen to our surroundings waiting to hear the sight movement of our forest friends... well snacks. As we hear fast movement coming from our left we prepare ourselves to tackle a bigger meal. Sadly it was just Sam and Paul.

"What do you want? We are trying to have a nice evening in peace", Daddy said squaring his shoulders ready to fight if they tried anything. I quietly sit on the forest floor making flowers and leaves cover me as a dome. I notice the wolves looking at me playing so I put flowers on their snouts and giggle as they huff them off. "We are here to say sorry for before and that we did not mean to anger your mate at all. If anything we want to get to know her" Sam spoke in his commanding voice staring down at me. I recognize daddy is being quiet and staring at the dome I made so I remove it and bounce over to him and grabbing his hand before turning back to Sam and Paul. "All is forgiven puppies and we can learn about each other but it has to wait me and daddy are doing stuff today", and with that I zoom off with daddy to a different part of the forest for our night.

"I'm sorry darlin I didn't know they'd be out tonight", daddy says sadly as he kisses my neck and cheek. I hug him tightly before telling him to shush and play with me in the trees. For the next two hours we spend our time running around playing hide and go seek, using my powers to create a snowstorm above our heads and just cuddling under the stars. It's nights like these where I really enjoy being able to say that Jasper is mines and I am his.

We start to get up as we hear a group of deer close by and we speed to them killing them quickly before taking our time to share our new food and drain them. After me and daddy are full I use my powers and strength to take the deers to the middle of the forest where they are covered in different mosses and flowers so they can have a pretty afterlife.

Daddy takes my hand and pulls me home softly so we can take a bath and relax in bed with stuffies for the rest of the night. As I see the house I lean against him feeling myself regress more and more with the idea of a bubbly bath in my head. "Eeee daddy it's baf time cmonnnnnn" I scream as I tug him to our room jumping up and down. I see him grin before he vamp speeds to the bathroom to get everything ready for us. I can almost see the happiness buzzing from me to him as I grin at the pink bubbles and toys waiting for me in the tub. Daddy quickly takes both our clothes off before setting us in the bath and relaxing against the stone. "I love you babygirl" daddy speaks as he closes his eyes and rubs my back under the hot water. Giggling I put soap on my cheeks an say "I wuv ou" back before splashing the water around. After playing for a while daddy decides to clean us up before taking me to bed where he can wrap me up in blankies.

TIME SKIP TO THEM IN BED
JASPERS POV
Taking my precious angel in my arms I softly rock her as I hear her soft baby noises. Thinking quickly I plop a paci in her mouth and shush her quietly. Kissing her forehead I see her shutting her eyes to fall deeper into relaxation so I follow keeping her wrapped in her blanket with me thinking of what tomorrow will bring.

A/N: hey guys it's me jinx I'm trying to think of things to write for this story and I've finally given something small for you all. But I do plan on giving this story some plot soon with either Bella's story or my own. So ya feel free to comment it helps me out a lot and vote if you want