Daddy?

Two weeks later
Being the new addition to the Cullen family is definitely different from the usual lonely home I have always been in but I actually love it. I am currently playing video games with big bear AKA: Emmett when I feel my hands start to tingle and burn. I throw the Xbox controller on the floor and run into the forest dry sobbing. By the time I'm deep in the forest the rest of my new family has joined me looking at me very confused. I yelp and lift my hands up shooting fire onto the ground while blowing ice on the flames with my breath slowly getting rid of the pain in my hands. Jasper speeds over to me and checks my whole body for injuries as I giggle and push his hands away. "Jasper listen I am fine I just had to use one of my powers because it's been a while. I am okay now". Jasper kisses my forehead and sighs happily holding me close to him. We're soon interrupted by Carlisle who seems very intrigued. "Sorry to interrupt but Jinx you said one of your powers, are you saying there are more?" I look up to Jasper then towards Carlisle and the rest of my family and nod, "Yes I am similar to a copycat but all I need to do is simply ask for a power and I will have it forever. It is a blessing and a curse" they all gasp and look at me like I am the most powerful vampire they have seen besides Jasper who looks at me like he wants to mark me. I get a round of cools, wows, and gasps making me giggle and hold onto jasper tightly.
Jasper lifts my face up to make me look into his eyes which turn from his usual sexy gold to black instantly and I know mine have done the same too showing it is time to be marked by the god of war. The others soon see what is about to happen and make themselves scarce. I hear growling coming from jasper so I back up and look at him and smirk, "Well hello Major it is nice to finally meet you". The Major lifts his eyebrows up and speaks with authority and a strict sexy tone, "Hello my mate, I believe you know it is time for us to mark each other I hope you are ready". I instantly feel myself get wetter by the second and simply nod before I feel myself get pushed against a tree stump by my love. I gasp as I feel Jasper kiss and suck on my neck making me grind my clothed body against him wanting more. Jasper growls out and he uses him vampire speed to rip my clothes off of me leaving me exposed and dripping in his eyes. Instantly I feel his mouth latch onto my left nipple using his hand to play with the other and I moan, "Oh baby girl this is just the beginning" Jasper says roughly and he kisses down my stomach towards my dripping heat craving his touch. Jasper hungrily latches his mouth onto my p*ssy and licks bold strips up and down making me tug on his hair and close my eyes, "Oh Jasper F*CK give me more oh god please". He smirks against me and dives his tongue into me and f*cks me with his wonderful mouth causing me to feel the knot in my stomach letting me know I'm close. "JA-ASPER I-I AM C-CUMMING, I scream out as I feel myself release all over his face as he continues to pleasure me through my orgasm sucking all my juices up eagerly. "Baby I think you're ready for me to destroy your insides now", Jasper speaks quickly as I strip him of his clothes and dropping on my knees getting his long member ready for me to take fully. Both him and I get impatient so he picks me up and slams into me making me scream out, "OH GOD HARDER F*CK FASTER". Jasper slides out and slams back in going at an inhuman speed slapping against me as he growls in my ear, "Jinx you are so tight for me baby oh yeah this p*ssy is for me to fill and pound into". I moan and scratch his back with my nails as I feel him hit my g-spot over and over again. "Ahhhhhh Jasper I'm gonna cum oh god daddy f*ck", I moan out at he speeds his pace up flipping me over to have a new angle making us grunt out in sexual pleasure. "NO YOU HOLD IT UNTIL I SAY SO YOU CUM SLUT", he yells causing him to going even faster then possible making my porcelain skin to make small cracks from the force and speed. I scream as loud as I can and feel his thrust and long member slide in and out of me as I get closer and closer to my climax. "DADDY F*CK I LOVE YOU IN ME FILL ME UP MAJOR FILL ME WITH YOUR CUM!!!".  He slams into me a few more times before looking at me and moaning, "cum now jinx" as he bites into my neck spilling his white creamy load into my squirting p*ssy as I bite into his shoulder moaning in pure ecstasy. Jasper lifts his head up from my neck and lays on his back still buried deep inside my warm p*ssy petting me as I lay my head on the bite mark I made on him purring as we lay there.
We sat there for two hours with him buried deep inside me with occasional thrust into me to make sure he pumps all his seed into me until we decide to go back and face the rest of the family who for sure heard our "explicit activities". As we walk into the living room where everyone is seated we are instantly meant with Emmett's booming voice, "glad you two could make it back. How can you stay like that after for TWO hours and keep going even if we don't sleep I would have been tired after that!" We just growled and sat down when we were then informed that Jasper in fact projected EVERY feeling he had during our "fun" time and made everyone else horny which cause me to giggle. Jasper looked into my eyes and he knew by looking at me I was in little space but what he didn't know is that I was deep into little space. "Princessa how old are you?" I look at Jasper and hold up 1 finger and quietly speak up, "da-da i is dis many". Everyone coos as Jasper stands up and takes me to our room and gives me a paci while slowing rocking me back and forth for the rest of our night saying sweet nothing into my ear keeping me in little space. "My da-da".