You've been a bad girl

Jinx's POV
It's been two weeks since the wolves had me use that much power and today I feel like pranking daddy... hehehe!! Big bear (Emmet) and Jazzy went out to hunt and won't be home until lunch so I've decided to be naughty. I run to the store and pick up some blue hair dye that matches perfectly with Daddy's conditioner and swapped them before he arrives back. Now to sit back and watch Disney channel.
(Time skip till lunch)
Jasper's POV
Emmet and I are walking into the house when I see my beautiful girl watching Liv and Maddie. I quickly pull my phone out and snap a picture before swooping in and giving my precious thousands of kisses to her face. "Ewww daddy go shower chu has leaves in chu hair bleh" my silly girl mumbles to me as I grin cheekily at her but I am quick to oblige running upstairs to shower. As soon as I enter my bathroom I turn the shower on and strip checking my scars out in the process still upset about my past... the steam from the shower hits my perfectly chiseled chest and back as I wet my hair using body wash to smell like musk and trees. Relaxing slightly under the water I start washing my hair slowly but quick enough to see my girl again. As I rinse the shampoo and conditioner out my hair I turn the shower off speeding out to dry and walking into my closet. Missing my Jinxie even more I rush to put on low hanging sweat pants that show my v-line off and don't bother with a shirt (it's nothing anyone hasn't seen before so oh well). I vamp speed down stairs to Emmett, Rosalie, and my baby to see them all staring at me crazy and taking pictures. "Wow guys I know I look hot and all but ew", I say quickly feeling playful vibes from them all but the strongest feeling is coming of my love and it's mischievousness. Emmett roses his phone to me showing the photo he took with me and bright blue hair. I growl and run to a mirror grabbing my hair and projecting my anger to everyone. Rosalie and Emmet get the point and zoom out of the house afraid of what I was going to do. The Major was coming...
Majors POV
I am extremely upset with Jinx how dare our mate do this to our hair. It's time for a punishment. I growl lowly scooping Jinx up going to our bed and sitting down with her in my lap. I leave no room for talking as I rip her pants down and look at her to see her nod as in consent and I go from left to right cheek using vamp speed and strength to leave marks on her as I spank multiple times too fast too count. Immediately I am cringing from the sobs and shakes from my lovely but I will not tolerate bad behavior. I slow down to a medium rate but harder hits. Jinx let's out a sigh before moaning and gripping my thigh as I slap her p**** on accident as I hear this I keep slapping her down there to get her turned on. I quickly see her becoming wet and dripping so with out warning I slam two fingers into her fast making her jump forward in pleasure and trying to grind down on my fingers. I pick the pace up shoving more fingers in her until my entire hand is filling her tight pussy making me harder under her. She's a moaning mess as she's shaking around I take this as my opportunity to slam my huge cock into her pounding in and out as I choke her. "This is what bad girls get Jinx. You've been a very naughty girl and you out going to stay here until I fill you up as long as I want and you won't complain" I yell to her. In response all I receive is a series of "yes daddy" so I flip her over onto her stomach gripping her hips as I use vamp speed to pound in her at different angles and mmmm is my mate tight and sexy. "Daddy I-I-I-mmm gonna cum" is what comes out my pretty girls mouth to which I slap her ass hard and tell her to hold it as I feel myself pulsating inside of her I start growling ready to bite her and pump mate venom in her again. I yell and bite down on her shoulder pumping my venom in her shoulder as I explode my warm cum inside her tight cunt feeling her squirt and clench around me crying for my name. I move and put my back on the bed with her still on me as my seed continues pumping in her and I have a feeling she will be cockwarming me until I finish coming later tonight so I let Jasper take control.
Jaspers POV
I open my eyes to see my self pumping cum into Jinx and I see her overflowing with my cum and cock deep inside her. I smile and push her hair out her face and peppering her face in kisses. "Do you have something to say princess" I ask. "I'm sorry daddy I won't be a bad girl anymore but thank you and Major for playtime and for filling me up with cummies"! I relax and lay back with her laying on me as we continue to go through spasms until I've filled her to the brim in cum...