Bella Freaking Swan

Authors Note:
Hey guys I um and extremely thankful and happy for all the messages that were left on the last chapter from my beloved daddy. I recently have gone through a loss and a few big changes with schooling but I'll never stop writing for y'all because I never thought this book would get this much attention so I thank you all who gave me positive messages and I've had this chapter for a while but I guess now is a good time to give some happy content instead of authors notes. Much love and if you have any questions please don't hesitate to comment or pm if they have that option haha.

Jinx's POV
After a fun night with Jazzy we had to sadly go to school and boy do I wish we stayed home. We pull into the parking lot with our family and I feel a weird blockage coming from this old ugly truck but pay no mind to it snuggling into daddy as we walk to class. "Jas I feel like something will happen today", I whisper in a speed to fast for humans to understand. My Major squeezes my arms softly and sends calming vibes to me as we quickly take our seats across from Edward.
A newbie walks in and introduces herself as Bella Swan the sheriff's daughter she says. She seems nice until I see the fan blow her scent toward Edward I quickly stiffen up as he almost breaks the table gripping so hard. I shove Jasper and nod my head toward Edward in a sign of help.
Jaspers POV
As my lovely knocks me out of my day dream I look towards my brother and immediately get hit with the strongest feeling of blood lust in a long time and I quickly send disappointment in large waves to make him think something else.
Edwards POV
Oh. My. God. This is the strongest thing I've smelled in years and she's right next to me. I could kill her, I'm fast enough to knock all these people out and feed on her before she could even scream. I could even snap all their necks feed on her first then everyo- "STOP IT EDWARD" screams Jinxy in my head making me wince secretly and tearing my gaze away from the board and to her looking upset.
3rd person
As soon as class was dismissed the trio of vampires practically zoom out of class and to the lunch room to tell the rest of their family of what has been discovered.
-time skip because I said so-
Edward is with Jinx trying to switch his schedule out and she's using her powers to get him a new class. "He needs a new class preferably anatomy not biology so fix it" Jinx compelled the secretary and walking away from Edward missing her love already.
Jinx's POV
I look for Jaz as fast as I can jumping in his arms saying I want to go home and soon enough we are on the couches watching Moana. I hum softly playing with his huge hands smiling as he whispers how much he loves me in my ear that sends shivers down my spine. I realize I haven't fed in a while so I look up at him and ask if we can hunt later that day and of course I get a yes, pleased with the answer I lay back and relax.