Movies?

The next morning Jasper went to take a shower and when he came back I was still in a ball quietly staring at the ceiling with my paci in my mouth not wanting to get up. Jasper slowly walks over to me and sits next to me rubbing my tummy. "Baby why are you still laying down we have school today", I look at him and whine softly. "Da da nu" I give him a mean face and turn away from him and I can sense his anger growing. Daddy uses his speed and puts me in leggings and his button up shirt sitting me on his lap while he puts my hair in two ponytails and growls "listen here babygirl today you will listen and be a good girl because if you don't I will not hesitate to punish you at school okay? Now how old are you babydoll?" I look at him and whisper 1 as I lean forward and chew on the sweater he is wearing softly. I hear Daddy get up with me and bounce me back and forth as we go downstairs to meet the family for school.
     Once we meet everyone downstairs daddy takes me into the Volvo with Edward and Alice while Emmett and Rosalie drive the Jeep to school. I stay in Jasper's lap playing with a the seat belt listening to the soft hum of the car come to a stop as we park in the school lot. Jasper helps me out the car and puts me on his back standing outside waiting for the others to get out to go to our first class. We go straight to the back and jasper sets me on his lap while we listen to the teacher. Throughout he lesson I draw little shapes on jaspers chest bored and wanting my stuffie. Jasper decides after this class he will take us home instead because I'm too deep in little space.
Time skip because it's just class
Jasper just buckled me up and is taking us home to watch lilo and stitch under a fort because 'little girls don't need school right now' says Jasper. When we walk into the house he sets me on the floor and I crawl straight to my stuffies hugging each one laying down on the floor with them and smiling. "Dada!!!! I wan cuddle!!!" I scream out. Before I can even say another sentence daddy has picked me up and ran to his room and put me under the fort he made with a bottle full of deer blood for me. "Here love lets cuddle up and watch all the movies we have." And that's what we did cuddled and kissed and watched all the movies we had...

Authors note: I'm so sorry!!!! I've been so busy and I started this draft so long ago but my computer broke so I'm trying on a phone. I love you all and I'll give you another chapter for sure tomorrow maybe with a little extra something something. Love you guys!! Also LETS GET A NAME STARTED FOR MY FOLLOWERS WHAT DO YOU GUYS WANT TO BE NAMED?