Wedding/Epilogue

Okay I can't believe we've made it this far! I want to thank everyone for reading!🖤But anyways there's a scene that's kinda long it's the wedding scene. So if you want to skip it I'll put ###### so you know where it starts and ends!
Violet POV
~5 Months Later~
I've never been so nervous in my life I mean there is no reason to be nervous right I'm just marrying my soulmate in front of thousands of people. Yep no reason to be nervous at all! "It's okay uncle Marcus is here" Marcus says bouncing around with my baby GIRL! Yes I had a girl! She was born last month and is by far the best thing that has ever happened to me. I still remember the day she was born like it was yesterday.
Flashback
"I just gotta say it I can't believe your having your baby before mine! I've been carrying mine longer then you have so technically mine are older" Aria says and I laugh at her sudden outburst. "Whatever your mad because m...ahh" I say cutting myself off by hissing in pain. I feel water and I look down to see my water broke. "Oh my gosh LUCIFER!" Aria screams running around like a chicken that's gotten its head cut off. If I wasn't in so much pain I'd laugh right now. Lucifer comes running into the kitchen and he looks to see the water. "Oh my goddess JACOB MARCUS LUCAS!" He yells running at inhuman speed back upstairs while my brothers run down. "Ahh someone get this baby out of me!" I scream in pain and Lucifer comes running with bags which he hands to Jacob. Lucifer picks me up bridal style and runs insanely fast to the hospital did he suddenly get faster. I scream in pain as I feel the contractions getting worse. I'm set down on a hospital bed while I breathe heavily. "What's happening here?" The doctor asks as a bunch of nurses walk in with her. "Her contractions seem to be 5 minutes apart" the nurse says which is accurate. "Okay let's get ready to deliver this baby" the doctor says and all the nurses shuffle around the room.
~Hours Later~
"Doctor the baby is finally ready to come out" the nurse says and the doctor nods. I've been in fucking pain for 4 hours! Next time I'm getting the pain reliving shot forget my fear of needles it just isn't worth it. Or maybe I can get Aria to use magic to take the pain away...why didn't I think of that before?! "Okay now I need you to push for me okay" the doctor says and I nod. I push screaming in pain at the feeling off something coming out of my... ya know what. "Okay your doing great all I need is more strong pushes" the doctor says and I shake my head it feels like I'm pushing out a melon. "Come on baby you can do this" Lucifer says and I nod pushing again. "This is your fucking fault!" I scream at Lucifer pushing again. I'm definitely not looking forward to having anymore kids. Well yes I want more kids but actually delivering them... is painful as fuck. I don't think I'm having another one for a while unless we're using magic to get them out. "One more push this one has to be real strong" the doctor says and I scream in pure pain as I push hard. I sigh in relief as the sound of crying fills the room. "Congratulations it's a girl!" The doctor says gently handing me my baby and I cry seeing her beautiful eyes. They are big and purple just like mine. She is a hybrid just like me! I wonder what forms she has gotten. This is the best thing to happen to me this makes all my bad days worth it. "Hello little one welcome to the world" I say looking at my baby with her big purple eyes like mine. "Our baby looks just like you" Lucifer says kissing my head softly. "Momma precious little girl"
Flashback over
"Get out of Lala land! We have to get you ready today's a big day!" Aria says with a headphone set with a mic attached to it on. Some people come and help me into my dress while Aria insist she dose my hair and makeup. "Tada what do you think" she says and I open I eyes and gasps. I look absolutely beautiful! She did I wonderful job with everything!
Makeup:

 I look absolutely beautiful! She did I wonderful job with everything!Makeup:

Hair:

 Dress:

Dress:

 "You look so beautiful Violet" Aria says and I fan my face so I don't cry and ruin the makeup

"You look so beautiful Violet" Aria says and I fan my face so I don't cry and ruin the makeup. "Thank you for everything Aria" I say giving her a hug and I swear I heard her sniffle. "Come on the groom is waiting"I stood in the house in my white wedding dress as Aria rushes around getting everyone ready. All the bridesmaids go out walking side by side with the groomsmen. Jacob comes to my side and loops his arm with mine. Flames walks out first with a bucket of rose petals in his mouth as Lucas and Marcus take handfuls of petals and throws them gracefully on the white walk way. "I love you so much" Jacob says to me but I can't responding knowing that if I do I'll cry. We begin to walk down to the big platform that has beautiful pink trees and flowers around it. Jacob gives my hand to Lucifer before squeezing it a little for reassurance and then sits down. I look next to him and I see my parents holding hands smiling at me. My mom has tears in her beautiful eyes while dad looks like he's about to cry but is holding it in really well. "I wish I could walk you down myself kiddo" Dad says and they start to fade away. "We love you guys" mom say and they fade away. This is exactly like my dream...that means it wasn't a dream it was a vision into the future.
##########
"Dearly beloved, we are gathered here in the sight of God, and in the presence of this company, to unite Lucifer Rossi and Violet Smith in holy matrimony" the minister says and that alone almost makes me cry. "Do you, Lucifer Rossi take Violet Smith to be your wife? Do you promise to love, honor, cherish and protect her, forsaking all others and holding only unto her?" The ministersays and Lucifer nods. "I do" He says and I smile.  "Do you Violet Smith take Lucifer Rossi to be your husband? Do you promise to love, honor, cherish and protect her, forsaking all others holding only unto him?" He minster says god this is really happening. "I do" I say back.
"Repeat after me I Violet Smith, take thee Lucifer Rossi, to be my husband to have and to hold, in sickness and in health, for richer or for poorer, and I promise my love to you" the minister says. "I Violet Smith, take thee Lucifer Rossi, to be my husband to have and to hold, in sickness and in health, for richer or for poorer, and I promise my love to you"I repeat back to Lucifer. "I Lucifer Rossi, take thee Violet Smith, to be my wife to have and to hold, in sickness and in health, for richer or for poorer, and I promise my love to you"Lucifer says and Lucas and Marcus come with the rings. "With this ring, I thee wed; all my love, I do thee give." Lucifer says slipping the ring on my finger. "With this ring, I thee wed; all my love, I do thee give." I say slipping the ring on his finger.
##########
"By the power vested in me by the power of the Moon, I now pronounce you husband and wife. You are now Mr and Mrs. Rossi. You may now kiss the bride" the minister says and we share the most passionate kiss while the whole crowd cheers. I'm glad I got to marry the love of my life! We walk through the crowd while everyone throws rice. Marcus hands me my babygirl who giggles aww. I kiss my brothers forehead and take baby Lina from him. I'm now Violet Rossi and we are the royal family👸🤴👨‍👩‍👧👑