New Me

Violet POV
~1 year later~
Yep 1 year I'm am not the same girl I used to be. David has been training me and now I can use all my powers and I'm the strongest fighter in the pack. When there was once fat there's now curves I have an amazing 6 pack. Most of my fat went to my butt and Aria always likes it because she says it's soft and jiggly. For my birthday last month they got me a motorcycle because I said I really wanted one one day and they went out and brought it. We've all gotten closer we're like a real family. Right now I'm going to visit the pack house to visit all the parents. They've been really good to me I even consider Arias parents my parents and they see me as there daughter. 'Come to my office in our house' David says in our mindlink. It's cool that I can mindlink everyone now that I'm in the pack. I guess I'll bust the parents tomorrow since I have to go to a meeting. I turned around and walked back to me house. "Flame" I say and he looks up at me. "Your the best ever" I say and he nuzzles my side. Me and Flame are bestie if anything were to happen to him I'd be depressed. Nights when I would feel Lucifer doing it with other girls I would cry because I would feel pain. But Flame would always be there to comfort me I tell him everything he's a good listener. I walked into David's office and everyone was here well except the parents. I say down and Flame put his head in my lap, it's crazy because I found out he changes to lion form when he thinks I'm in trouble. So after a few months he turned back into a fox but right now he a lion because I like his Mane. I can't help it he is mane is so soft. "We've gotten a call from a pack and they want us to train them. I've expected and we leave tomorrow" David says we usually help packs train if they have a high number of rouge attacks. That's our purpose we found out from the Moon Goddess that the rouge king plans on destroying every pack in the world so we go and train packs better so they can fight after rouges. "What pack is it?" Aria asks and I hum in agreement. "The Blood Moon pack" he says and Flame stands up in attention and the girls look at me. I haven't told the boys about my pack and how they treated me only Flame and the girls know. "I don't want to go" I say and David shakes his head. "Why you have to your our best warrior and your gonna be the one training the pack most days" he says and I shake my head. "I think it's about time I let you guys in on my life and the secrets I have" I say and David sits down and signals me to go on. "Well as you know I left my pack on my birthday. That pack was the worst pack ever. They bullied me every day and I would always cry sometimes the girls would hit me and slap me. I was bullied by my pack for 10 years and on my birthday I had enough. You see on my birthday I found my mate and he was one of my biggest bully. He rejected me and left me in the classroom where I cried from the pain. I was going to sit there and cry maybe even kill myself but my brother mindlinked me and said I have to pick up my younger brothers so I had to get up even though it hurt. I got my brothers and brought the home said my goodbyes to them wrote and letter and jumped out the window. Then I found Flame who's my best friend and then David brought me here where I found my family" I say and at the end all the girls are in tears and the boys are growling. "Who was he give me a name I'll rip his head off" David growls and I shake my head. "It's okay" I say quietly and this time Calebs growls. "No one hurts my sis" Caleb's wolf says. Yeah his wolf and my wolf are really connected they see each other as siblings. "Give me a name" Chris says deadly low I didn't think the boys would be this pissed off. "It's really okay guys I'm fine" I say reassuring them. "Is this why you would feel pain in your chest" Diego day and I nod. "Whenever he messes with someone else I feel it" I say and they growl more. "That's it we aren't helping this pack" David says pulling out his phone. "No don't my family is in that pack we must help them for my family" I say begging him I'll be damned if I let something happen to my family. "Okay but only for your family if I find out who he is he's dead" David says and I nod. "Go pack we're staying for 2 months and get good sleep tonight the pack is a few hours away" he says and we all nod. I walk into my room with a snarling Flame he really doesn't want me to go. "It'll be okay Flame you'll be there to protect me" I say and Flame nods and I kiss his head.
~4 hours later~ 
I finished packing my bag a while ago and now I'm just lounging around my room reading. A knock at my door distracts me from my book and I close it and sit up. "Come in" I say and the door opens and Chris comes in. "How are you feeling about all of this? Letty" Chris says. He calls my Letty because the end of my name is Let I think it's lame but I let him say it. "Well to be honest I'm not excited to see most of the people in my pack" I say sadly and Chris brings me in a hug and Flame snarls at him. "I'm not gonna hurt her I promise save that for the people in her pack" he says and I shake my head. "Don't worry if they hurt you I'll kill them" Chris says and I laugh mostly because I know he isn't joking. "I know you guys will" I say and Chris and Flame nod. "I'm excited for you guys to meet my brothers it's been a year and maybe my older brother is still top warrior" I say excitedly I'm so proud of Jacob and I'm actually excited to see him. "I'm sure he's great now get some sleep show them the new you tomorrow" he says and I laugh but nod and smile. "Thanks Chris goodnight" I say and he gets off my bed and walks out my door closing it behind him. "I'll have you Flame right?" I say and Flame nods and puts his head on my lap like he always does. I drift off to sleep worrying about tomorrow.