Im Sorry

Violet POV
I run until I reach a opening with lavenders all around it. I sit and and bring my knees to my chest and put my head on my knees while my arms wrap around my legs. Flame comes next to my and nudges me before laying next to me. 'Your not a monster she totally deserved that' Winter says and I smile. 'She did didn't she' I say she really did deserve it. 'But my little brothers face they looked so scared...I just need to think for a while.' I say to Winter and she whimper but nods. 'I'm gonna talk to my love Max' she says excitedly and I raise an eyebrow. 'Who's Max?' I ask her and she swoons. 'He's Lucifer's wolf' she says lovingly girls whipped wait she can talk to his wolf? 'Can I talk to him?' I ask Winter and she shrugs. 'I don't know try it' she says and I nod. I think of Lucifer's wolf Max even though I don't knew what he looks like I just imagine. 'Um hello' I say I doubt he'll hear. 'Hello Mate' a deep voice says in my head and I jump a little I didn't think it would work. 'Oh um hi...hello how are things?' I say not really knowing what to say. 'Things Are Okay it would be better with my mate' he says sighing. 'Only if your human wasn't an idiot no offense' I say mentally laughing. 'None taken I tell him how stupid he is everyday' Max says and I giggle mentally. 'I wish I could meet you, you seem great' I say sighing. 'You'll meet me ill make sure of it' he says and I mentally smile. 'I let you and Winter get all lovey now goodbye Max' I say and he laughs. 'Goodbye Mate' He says and I shut him out. I feel bad he isn't gonna get his mate he seems great and less of a jerk. I lay my head on the soft grass and I drift off to sleep.
~Hours Later~
I wake up and stretch I look around and I notice I'm still outside and it's dark. I look up and see Flame guarding me. "Hello bud I bet your hungry we can go get some food" I say and Flame looks to me and nods. "Can you turn into a cat?" I say and he nods and shifts into a cat. I pick him up and hold him to my chest. I use Vampire speed and slow down when I get into town. I get myself some ice cream and I get chicken from the grocery store for Flame. I walk to the edge of the town and finish my ice cream. I put Flame down and he shifts back into a Lion. I throw him the raw chicken breast and he eats the whole pack. After that we start walking back to the pack house. I walk in and my brothers look sad and my pack does too even Lucifer who looks mad. "Um hey guys why so sad" I say and everyone looks at me. "Violet!" My twin brothers says and they run and hug me. "Hey cuties" I say ruffling there hair. "So why do down guys" I say getting on my knees so I'm more there height. "We thought you left again" Lucas says throwing his arms around my neck hugging me and I hug him back and soon Marcus joins the hug. I let go of them and look at them. "Listen baby bro I'll eventually have to leave but not now. I'm sorry about how I left before but I'm not leaving how I did next time were having a party before I leave" I say laughing a little and they look at me seriously. "There won't be a next time because your not leaving" Marcus says sternly and I snicker. "You sound like Jacob" I say and he gasps. "Oh dear goddess no!" He says and Jacob scoffs. "I agree with Marcus you aren't leaving again I'll miss you to much" Lucas says and I sigh. "There is nothing for me here anymore if I stay I won't be happy" I say and they sigh. "Okay but you better see us before you leave" Marcus says and I nod and get up. "How was training?" Aria asks with a smirk Jacob must have told her. "Is she dead?" I ask and she shakes her head. "Well that sucks she deserves" I say rolling my eyes. "What she do to you anyways?" David ask and I laugh loudly like a crazy laugh. "What she did to me? Hmm let me see she bullied me, slapped me, and over all brung me down. This whole pack ruined my life and I hope everyone in this pack dies and goes to hell! Well except my family and two friends" I say I truly hate this pack and everyone in it. Everyone is silent taking in the information I just gave them. "So... pizza for dinner?" Caleb says and I nod. "Sure what toppings?" Aria asks and he thinks. "Meat lovers special?" He ask and we nod. "Sure let's get" I say and they nod. "I gotta get my keys" Caleb says and I shake my head. "No need I stole David's" I say holding up his keys. "I hide them though" David says and Diego opens his wallet. "Give me my card woman" Diego says and I shrug. "Don't hate the player hate the game boys" I say holding up David's keys and Diego's card. "Aren't you going to put on actual clothes?" Lucifer says and my pack all looks at him I look down at my outfit. Aria pokes my butt and laughs. "Your a weirdo" I say and she continues laughing. "I'm sorry it's just so jiggly" she says and I laugh. "Your still weird" I say shaking my head. "I guess I'll change then" I say and I rub up the stairs. I put on a green crop top with a black skirt and my black heels and some lip gloss.

 I put on a green crop top with a black skirt and my black heels and some lip gloss

I let my hair out of the ponytail and let it fall down my back. I grab my phone and walk back downstairs. When I'm downstairs I walk to the lap and take a photo and post it on Instagram. "Unbelievable" Jacob says and I look up at him. "What?" I ask him raising at eyebrow at him. "Your not the same girl I remember form a year ago" he says smiling and I nod. "Of course I'm not I'm better and stronger" I say crossing my arms. "Let's not forget she's got ass for days" Aria says and I laugh. "Jacob can you watch Flame for me there's steaks in the freezer in my room" I say and Flame snarls and nuzzles my side. "Aww buddy fine shift" I say and he shifts into a cat again and I pick him up. "He can go that?!?!" Everyone says shocked and I nod. "Of course he can he's amazing" I say and I kiss his head. "You spoil him to much" David says and I glare at him. "Don't tell me how to treat him I'll spoil him if I want" I say holding Flame closer to me. "Geez Fine" He says holding his hands up in surrender. "Pizza now talk later" Aria says pushing me and Caleb out the door. We get into David's car and Caleb drives because he wouldn't let me drive. Flame is curled up on my lap and he looks so adorable so I take a picture of us together and make it my lock screen wallpaper. "You really love him don't ya" Aria says from the back seat. "Of course I do he's my little buddy" I say rubbing Flames head. We pull up to the club yep meat lovers special is our code phrase for the club. It's sneaky I know but hey I need to let lose. We walk into the club and I have Flame in a little book bag on my front. We sit down at the bar and order a bunch of drinks. It's a werewolf club so we'll definitely get drunk. I downed all the drinks I got and keen downing them until I was completely drunk. After a few more hours of drinking Aria drove us home because me and Caleb are wasted she is too but surprisingly she drives safer drunk. "I'm going to my mates place" Aria slurs getting out the car. "Me too" Caleb slurs. "I'm gonna confront *hiccup* that jerk for what he *hiccup* did to me" I says hiccuping and slurring. I let Flame out the bag and tell him to go into the pack house and he does. Time to confront Mr. Asswipe.