Suprise

Violet POV
~2 weeks later~
Today is the day of the party I planned the whole thing. I slap Lucifer's arms and he lets me go. "What a nice way to wake up" Lucifer says and I laugh. I run into the bathroom and teleport to my room and get an outfit. I teleport back and shower. After my shower I put on a red crop top with a blue Jean skirt that has rips in it with tan boots.

I brush my wavy black hair and grab my phone before walking out the bathroom to see Lucifer is still in bed

I brush my wavy black hair and grab my phone before walking out the bathroom to see Lucifer is still in bed. "Baby" I whine and pout I need his help today. "Okay Okay I'm coming" he says and he gets out of bed and into the bathroom. I go downstairs to the kitchen and start making breakfast singing Halo by Beyoncé (song up top) it's in my head for some reason. "Everywhere I'm lookin' now
I'm surrounded by your embrace
baby I can see your halo you know you're my savin' grace you're everything I need and more it's written all over your face baby I can feel your halo pray it won't fade away" I sing as I put the food on two plates. "I didn't know you could sing" Lucifer says and I jump in shock I didn't know he was there. "Umm I can't" I say and I put the pans in the sink. "Yes you definitely can I heard you sing the whole song" he says and I give him a plate. I take my plate and sit next to him. "Nope not me I can't sing but let's eat and go because I need your help" I say and I start eating my food. 'You can definitely sing V don't lie' Winter says and I almost laugh out loud. 'He doesn't need to know that' I say and Winter rolls her eyes. My other forms don't really talk unless spoken to it's like there not even there. 'Sing max wants to hear you sing' Winter says and I roll my eyes. 'I don't sing in front of people' I say and Winter rolls her eyes this time. 'I don't knew why you sing super good' Raven my witch says now she talks. 'I don't wanna bye guys' I say and block them all out. "Let's go" I say and I grab our empty plates and put the in the sink. We walk out the house and to the party house which is off limits to my old pack because I'm setting up. Well it's not a party house it's actually a ball room in chase the pack throws a party with other packs. I already got food and everything covered I'm just checking everything now what I need Lucifer's help with is an excuse. "How do we get them here without them being suspicious?" I ask Lucifer as I check the decorations I'm gonna get  more balloons. "How about we just tell them to come here" he says and I frown. "How about we blindfold them?" He says unsure and I nod. "That's actually a good idea we'll do that one. Now go away I need to get more balloons" I say and he laughs and walks out and Flame walks in. "Hey buddy" I say rubbing his head and he snuggles into my hand. I'm gonna get Lucas and Marcus so they can help out with the 'desert testing' in all honesty I just wanna eat cake. I get on my motorcycle but then I realize I can't have two other people on here. "I may need to invest in a car" I say and Flame scoffs. He kneels down and signals me to get on. "Well I'm getting Lucas and Marcus that's why I need a car" I say and he nods and get back up. "Let's take Lucifer's car!" I say excitedly and he nods. I start my bike and drive it to Lucifer's house with Flame running at my side. I park my back and walk into the house with Flame. "Lucifer are you here!" I shout and I don't here anything so I'm guessing he's not....perfect. I sneak upstairs and to Lucifer's home office. I slip in and turn around and close the door silently. "What are you doing?" A deep voice says and I take out a throwing knife and I turn around and throw it. But then I notice its Lucifer and he grabs it before it hits his forehead. I put my hand on my heart and let out a breather that was close. I look back at Lucifer and he raises an eyebrow at me. "What are you doing?" He ask again and I think of an excuse. "I came to see you" I say and he narrows his eyes at me I think I've been caught. "Now why are you really here" he say and I look around and spot the keys his eyes follow mine and he looks at the keys then me "No" he says and I frown. "Why?" I say crossing my arms over my chest. "Nope not my car" he says and I pout at him. "Please I don't have a car and I wanna take Lucas and Marcus with me to get balloons" I say and he shakes his head. "Fine let's make a deal then" I say and that catches his attention. "If you let me take your card I'll let you mark me" I say and his eyes darken. "How do I one you aren't lying?" He says leaning back in his chair crossing his arms. "Even if I am do you want to take that chance all you have to do is give me your car keys and all this is yours" I say motioning at me body at the end. His eyes go black and he tosses me the keys. "Thanks baby" I say and I make sure to sway my hips as I wake out the door which makes him growl as I laugh. I walk downstairs and to his car with Flame. I open the back door and Flame hops in I close it and open the drives side and get in. I drive to my old house and park in front of it. I get out and unlock the door good thing I kept the key. "Hey Jacob Hey Aria I'm taking Lucas and Marcus okay good" I day waking through the house and to the boys room. "Let's roll guys" I say and they hop off there beds and run out there bedroom. "Bye Jacob and Aria" we all say in unison and leave. Marcus gets in the passengers seat and Lucas sits in the back. I start the car up and drive to Walmart I need a few things. Flame shifted into a cat and now he's in the shopping cart. "Let's see we need Balloons,blindfold, and alcohol but I'll get that later" I say and the boys nod. 'What kind of alcohol should I get?' I ask Lucifer in the link. 'None' He says and I roll my eyes. 'I'm getting alcohol Lucifer now what type do you like' I say looking at balloons hmmm what color I have white and purple ones at home maybe I'll get gold. 'Don't worry about it I'll get it' he says and closes the link before I can say anything. Alpha makes these days so overprotective. He thinks I don't know but he always has 6 guys follow me everywhere I always see them even though there supposed to blend into the background. They even pay for my stuff and say there just 'nice people'. I got the gold balloons and Lucas and Marcus got the blindfolds and one of the guards payed like the Good Samaritan they are... note the sarcasm. We drove back to the pack house for the cake testing. I excited!