Marry Me?

Violet POV
I'm pregnant! But Lucifer has no clue but I know his wolf should feel it soon. I'm scared, nervous, happy I just don't know how he'll react what if he doesn't want kids yet. What if he leaves me? 'He isn't' Winter says rolling her eyes and I groan. Maybe I'll wait until he notices...no he'll be mad if I don't tell him. This is absolutely impossible! I'm scared im not ready to be a mom! I...what if something goes wrong and...I can't do this. I speed walk to my brother Jacobs part of the castle needing some sort of comfort from them. I walk to his office and thank goddess he's here. "Jacob Impregnatandidontknowifimready!" I yell at him and he looks at me blankly. "Calm down and tell me what you said again but this time slower" he says putting the papers back on his desk. "I'm pregnant and I don't know if I'm ready! How do I tell Lucifer?! What if he leaves!" I say and Jacob looks like he's having his own eternal battle. "I don't know if I'm angry he knocked my little sister up or happy that I'm gonna be an uncle" he says and I sigh plopping down on the couch in his office that I decorated myself. "Violet just tell him you and I both know that he'll be elated about you being pregnant. He isn't gonna leave but if he does I'll gladly best his ass for you" Jacob says and I laugh all this time has gone by and Jacob still hates Lucifer. "Your the best brother ever I'll head to his office right now" I say hugging my older brother before I leave his office. 'Baby where are you?' I mindlink Lucifer and he instantly responds he knows I hate waiting long for replies. 'In my office' he says so that's where I go. I'm gonna tell Lucifer I'm pregnant!

Lucifer POV
Being King is way more work then being an Alpha. It's way more paperwork but I couldn't be prouder to be King. I've been thinking and I'm gonna ask Violet to marry me I gotten the ring and I'm sure she'll love it. But obviously I have to plan the perfect proposal before I can actually propose. I'm thinking flowers everywhere I know she really likes that flied in the old pack grounds. Maybe I can go to the royal garden we've never been and I'm sure it's the perfect place. 'Baby where are you?' My lovely mate asks in the mindlink. 'Im in my office' I respond and a few minutes later she comes bursting through the door. She pouts and slips into my lap laying her head on my chest. "What's wrong love?" I say and she shakes her head. "Nothing I just missed you" she says clingy onto me like a cute little monkey. "I missed you too" I say kissing her forehead yes obviously I miss her she's my mate but I must get rid of her so I can plan the proposal. "Lucifer I have something to tell you" she says and I nod. "I... I gotta go I'm visiting my little brothers" she says and I can tell she's lying but I let her go anyways. She rushes out the office and I raise an eyebrow why is she acting so weird lately? Is something wrong is she not happy? I'll ask her after my amazing proposal! I leave my office and head straight for Jacobs office. Once I walk in I immediately smell my mates scent she was in here recently. "I wanted to ask for your permission to marry Violet" I say and he glares at me he's the only one who hasn't moved on from the whole bullying situation and I don't blame him he's just being a good brother.  "I don't like you" he says and I shrug. "It doesn't matter your sister loves me"
Is what I want to say but what I actually say is... "I understand" I truly do see where he's coming from but he isn't gonna prevent me from marrying my mate. "But... you make Violet happy and I know she hasn't been happy in years so you have my blessing" Jacob say catching me by surprise. "I appreciate your blessing" I say before leaving the room with s goofy smile on my face. I head to the gardens and its absolutely beautiful there's flowers everywhere she'll love it.

Now to put my mind to work she's gonna be so surprised and hopefully happy

Now to put my mind to work she's gonna be so surprised and hopefully happy. 'Where are you?' I asks I could just sniff out her scent. 'The castle I'm on my little brothers side of it' she says and that's a absolutely perfect. 'Stay right there' I say cutting the link before she says anything. I walk back to the castle and find something to cover her eyes with. After I walk straight to her little brothers side. There she is looking beautiful as always in her blue dress. "I'm gonna have to steal your sister away" I say and she waves to her brothers who wave back before we leave. I tie the rag over her eyes and she frowns in confusion. "Lucifer what are you doing" she says but I don't say anything. I lead her to the garden and turn her around so her back is facing me. I get on one knee and take out the blue velvet box. "Take off the blindfold and turn around" I say and she sighs. "I really gotta tell..." she starts but when she turns around she gasps. "I promise to love you to always strive to encourage and inspire you, to laugh with you, and comfort you in tough times. I promise to love you in good times and in bad when life seems easy and also when tines become difficult. I promise to always hold our love for each other in the highest regard. I want to spend the rest of my life discovering more things I love about you. Violet will you marry me?" I say and Violet is crying by the end just the effect I wanted. "Yes! I love you so much" she says and I slip the huge ring on her finger. She throws
herself at me and I get up spinning us both around. "I have to tell you something"  she says stepping out of my arms and I look at her curiously. "Okay um I don't exactly know how to say this so here" she says handing me a book? "Violet just tell me what's going on" I say and she sighs. "Open the book" she says so I open it and my eyes land on 2 words and a test. It says I'm pregnant and it has a positive pregnant test attached. "Oh my goddess your pregnant! I'm gonna be a dad!" I say lifting her up bridal style and running into the castle. "IM GONNA BE A DAD!" I shout and Violet laughs. Everything is really coming together I'm marrying the love of my life and I'm having a child! Things can't get better then they are right now

I'm sad to say this book is coming to an end... but I'm excited to say that book two is on the way!

Your not ready I promise you!!!