VII

Jason's POV:

Joe walked up to me and asked if I was okay, I just cried. He put his arms around me and hugged me tight. After what felt like 2 hours but in real life it were fifteen minutes, I let go. The only thing on my mind was Y/n. I almost lost her. Why, why her?

Y/n's POV:

After Mrs. Waud cleaned me up I sat down and thought about the whole situation. He saved me, the one person who didn't give a damn about girls, ran out and risked his life to save mine. I am lucky I survived.

Joe walked up to me and sat next to me. He gave me a hug and said:

'Never ever do that again, promise?'

'Yeah I am sorry, I shouldn't have done that, I promise.'

'You really scared us, do you know how dangerous it is oiut there right now? This tornado is able to kill you.'

'I know I am sorry' I said looking down. Joe hugged me once again and then we got interrupted...

Jason's POV:

I got out of my thoughts and looked up, I saw Y/n and Joe hugging. I got that strange feeling. It was a mix of me being:
1. Jealous
2. Heartbroken
3. Angry

I quickly got up and walked over to them.

'Uh Joe can I talk to you for a second?'

'Yeah wassup?' He said as we were walking away.

'Uhm can you please not hug her?'

'Who are you to tell me what to do?'

'Look, I like her okay.'

'Look Jason I am not going to let her be one of your toys.' He said angry. I sighed and looked down.

'She's different' I said sadly...

Joe's POV:

I was so angry, how could he. I hate him. I am not going to let him use her. She is like a sister to me.

'She's different.' He mumbled sadly. I looked at him to see him looking down. Hurt. O my, he really likes her. Not just as a one night stand. My words hurt him.

'I am sorry Jason. I didn't mean it that way.'

Jason's POV:

'I understand, I am worthless.' I felt two arms around me and a voice saying:

'You are not Jay.'

- Part 7 of the series, it is Halloween right now but I think I am going to continue this story XO -