VI

Y/n POV: 

...Joe got to his parents and talked to them. While he was gone I saw Jason crying. I walked over to him. 'Hey, what's wrong?', 'Nothing I'm okay' He said angry. It hurts. I just walked away crying...

'Y/n wait I didn't mean it like that!' Jason said but I didn't even listen. I to a corner and sat down I want to get out of here. I got up and made sure no one noticed as I was sneaking out. No one noticed at least I thought. I slowly got up and walkedto the door. I looked behind my back and ran out...

Jason's POV:

I was crying, and she cared for me, but I rejected her. It hurt her feelings, I could see it. After 15 minutes I heard a door open and saw Y/n running away. i quickly got up and ran behind her.

'Jason get your ass back in here' I heard my mom 'It is dangerous out there!'

I didn't care, the only thing on my mind was Y/n. I got outside and saw her down on the ground.

'Omg Y/n!!' I ran over to her and saw blood all over her. I took her in my arms and got back to the basement.

'O my goodness, what happened?' Joe asked

'I saw her run out and wanted to save her'

I got her on our little bed we had. My mom got some thing to clean her up. Soonly see woke up and saw asked what had happened.

'You ran out Y/n' I said. I now noticed I was crying. I don't know why. I never cry. I got on the ground and tried to sleep. Hopefully this nightmare is over soon.

Joe's POV:
He cried, how? He never does. He must really care about her then...

- Part 6 is a little smaller, buti still hope you enjoyed! Also HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!! -