I

Y/n POV:

' Hey guys, welcome back to my YouTube channel. My name is Y/n and thank you for clicking on this video! Don't forget to like and subscribe and let me know in the comments down below what your fav Halloween candy is. Okay let's move on to the video!' You said as you talked to your camera. 

My name is Y/n Y/l/n and I am 15  years old, I live in Everett Washington. My best friends are Brooke and Gabbie. We do everything together. Brooke has a huge crush on a boy named Joe Waud, he seems like a nice guy. His twin Jason Waud is THE BADBOY of our highschool. He f*cks a diffrent girl every night and goes to partys. Why did he become like this. No one knows. We used to be best friends until he started dating Maddy. I did not like her at all. She told him to stop talking to me and so he did. That was two years ago. I don't think Jason remembers me. Whatever, things happen for a reason I guess. 

Today I am going spooky season shopping at Walmart and Target for my new YT video. I wouldn't say I am famous but 83K subs is pretty good right? 

I grab my keys, wallet, phone and camera and get into my car. After a 10 minute drive I finally get to Target. I grab my vlogcamera and pressed the record button. 

'Alright guys, I made it to Target. Let's get inside to see what they got!' I got inside and went to the Halloween decorations. As I was walking towards the candles I almost walked into Joe.

'Hey Y/n'Joe said

'Hey Joe!' I replied

'Long time no see' 

'Yeah, uhm how have you been doing in these two years?'

'Pretty great but I kinda miss hanging out with the three of us.' he said sadly

'Yeah me to, but maybe god has a reason?' 

'Yeah maybe he does. Jason has changed, after you know..'

'After what Joseph?'

'O you didn't know? I mean after Maddy broke up with him. He was madly in love with her, and she broke him. He started to use girls for his needs. He doesn't give a damn about their feelings, some girs try to stick with but he just ingores them. Every morning I come down to the kitchen and there is another almost naked girl on the counter. It is horrible' 

'O gosh I am so sorry' I said 'I got to go, I'm sorry'

'It is fine, but can I atleast have your number so we can keep contact again?'

'Sure' I gave him my number and said goodbye. 

After shopping at Target I went to Walmart. I came home with, 3 candles, a warm blanket, some cute lights, 4 pilllows and a new bag. I made the end of the video and started decorating. After about 30 minutes I was finally done, I looked around and was very glad I had done this. My room is finally done for fall and Halloween.

- Hey guys this was part one to my Haloween story, I hope you liked it! -