Chapter 5

guess what guys?!

I'M WRITING THIS ON A BRAND SPANKING NEW COMPUTER!

**sigh**

so amazing:)

haha anywho.... look for my note at the bottom por favor!

and by the way....I changed up Chase a little to fit his character in the story better. Know he dies at 18, and is 3 years older than Marina. Sorry for any confusion!

Chapter 5

Marina POV

yeah. this was just my luck. why the f*ck did Jeremy come back to my house?! Seriously! And RIGHT NOW TOO?! I guess I'm just that unlucky... which I guess I already knew since my brother and my parents are all dead.... I'm rambling again. I focus my attention back on Jeremy just as he screams

"WHAT THE F*CK WERE YOU THINKING?!?!"

"I'm sorry....I was just..." I'm stuttering like crazy. Jer NEVER yells at me, and seeing him like this is a little scary.

......

okay, maybe more than a little scary.

"just what?! throwing your life away?!" he asks, now randomly in control of himself again.

but now, I was pissed.

"Why  shouldn't I?! What do I have to live for? WHO do I have to live for?" I'm screaming now, but I can't help myself. Here's Jeremy, telling me how stupid I am, but truly what/who do I have to live for?

"You have me." he replies back, angry again.

crap. he's right. I do have him. sh*t sh*t sh*t. I'm in a load of sh*t.

I start sobbing. I can't control myself, his words just pierced my heart and made me realize what the hell  I was doing.

"I'm sorry" I whisper after he has pulled me into a tight hug.

"It's okay Al, but listen to me." He looks me right in the eye.

"never ever do that again. Okay?"

"okay" I whisper to him, tucking my head back into his shoulder and crying until I can't cry anymore.

Jeremy is just holding me, and I pull away from him to see that he is staring at the wall, thinking hard.

"trying to give yourself a brain hemorrhage Jer?" I ask, trying to lighten the mood.

But By the look he gives me, I know my attempt failed.

"funny Al. but no. I was thinking."

"And how did that feel Jer? Did it tickle?" I asked, laughing.

 "Hahaha no. Actually.....I was thinking about.....Chase." he told me hesitantly.

I froze, still in Jeremy's arms.

Jeremy had known my brother for a while, but they had never been close like Jer and me.

And Jeremy KNEW I hated talking about Chase.

"Oh." I said, trying to act like it was no big deal, when in fact it was taking all of my control to not burst into tears right there. Jeremy wasn't fooled at my attempt at not caring.

"Yeah..." he said, looking at me and scratching the back of his neck thoughtfully. And in that second, I was painfully reminded of something that happened with Chase. And I flashed back in time.

***MARINA FLASHBACK***

I was  in my bedroom, the one I had in the house (I moved into the garage right after he died) and Chase walked in, staring at me with a thoughtful expression.

"What's up Chase?" I asked, focusing on the black nail polish I was putting on my finger nails. He was 16 at the time, and I was 13.

He just stared at me until he noticed my polish.

"Black? Really?" He asked, shaking his head, "I'm gonna have to be telling people all week that you're not emo or goth. But that's not why I'm in here"

I looked up at him and saw that he had a pained expression on his face.

"What's wrong Chay?" I asked, upset at whatever was bothering my big bro; he was everything to me.

(A/N: Chay is Marina's nickname for Chase)

"I....nothing." he said, leaving my room, looking dejected.

***END FLASHBACK***

and then, I felt nothing, but rushing air, as though I was falling.

JEREMY POV

As I looked at Marina, her expression seemed to fall and her eyes got that distant look before closing. Then, I had about 1 second of reaction time as she began to fall, her skinny body looking so helpless.

I caught her in my arms quickly and carried her bridal style to her futon, which was a couch again. I laid her down and looked at her. She was sweating, even though she was only wearing.....

Wow. I had been so preoccupied when I walked in to find her cutting herself, I hadn't even registered the fact that she was only wearing gray daisy-dukes and a hot pink bra.

If she was wearing so little, which she WAS, why was she sweating?! I felt her forehead, and her temperature felt normal, but something wasn't right. Her breathing was normal, but her eyes were closed, and she didn't appear to be waking up.

I tried shaking her shoulder. Nothing.

"Aleigh?! Al! Als!" I called her name over and over, trying to make her wak up. But nothing was working.

Shit.

LEVI POV

I paced my hotel room, thinking. It had now been a day since Marina had almost run over me. I hadn't stopped thinking about her since then. She was even in my dreams. I had dreamt about her hitting me over and over again.

And it was then that I knew. I had to see her again.

But, how?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

hey guys me again! I would really like to thank cutesoccerchic0109 for all of her support!!she is totally amazinggg!!!:D

anyways....yeah! i hope you enjoyed this chapter!! And there is more Levi in the next chapter(s) i swear!!!!

so yeah....

VOTE

COMMENT

FAN

love,

addi