Chapter23-All mine

Chapter23- All mine

Zachary’s P.O.V

My mind was running 120 miles an hour as Jake started to enter me making me moan loudly, it did hurt but he had prepped me extremely well before this point. I was so overly happy that I was finally going to be all Jake’s in body and soul, even if Tristan did burn down his mansion trying to kill the both of us. 

“Are you okay Zack?” Jake asked when he was fully in I nodded as Jake let me get used to the foreign object inside of me.  I nodded as he started to move slowly it hurt a little but it was bearable until he started moving faster and harder, hitting my prostate over and over again making me moan louder and louder to the point I was almost screaming.  It was sending stars straight to my eyes.

I clenched around Jake’s cock making him groan thrusting into me harder and harder. I didn’t know how long I have been waiting for this day to come, but I was more than happy that it was with Jake.

“I-I’m c-close Master,” I whimpered feeling my balls clench as I tried to keep myself from coming without Jake’s permission.

“Not yet pet,” Jake said huskily I knew he wouldn’t last much longer and he said I had to wait so I did my best to tighten myself around Jake making him groan and move even faster and harder. The pain was long gone now all I could feel was intense pleasure and Jake moved faster and faster until his movements became ragged “C-Come when you’re ready pet,” he gasped out before plunging inside me one last time and coming deep inside me as I came loudly all over the both of our chests.

Jake slowly pulled out and collapsed neck to me pulling me close to him as I quickly fell asleep. I was more than happy now it had been the best birthday I could ever have wished for even if I was exhausted and sore tomorrow morning. I didn’t care at all.

“You’re all mine now Zack,” I heard Jake whisper before I fell into a deep peaceful sleep. I was over happy to be all Jakes’ for the rest of my life and I didn’t care if anyone else thought it was weird I love Jake and I always will.

Jake’s P.O.V

I sighed as I watched Zack sleep for around probably an hour and a half before getting up and walking into the master bathroom and getting myself cleaned off before grabbing a warm facecloth and cleaning up Zack and tucking him into the bed. I had a lot to do before tomorrow morning when we were set to leave this hell hole of a place I just hope I could get everything done by then.  

~~~~~~~~~~~~

By the time I finished Zack had woken up again his black hair sticking off in every direction as he rubbed his eyes sleepily. “Come here Zack,” I cooed patting my lap as he walked over looking at me with his bright blue eyes. He came around a foot in front of me so I slithered my arms around his waist carefully (I didn’t want to break him, he’s so small) pulling him into my lap “Silly, this is where I wanted you to come,” I smiled as he purred cuddling into me.

We stayed like that for probably a half hour until my phone had to buzz “Hello?” I answered seriously I knew it was my guards here to get us for the trip.

“Sir, were waiting for you outside,” Chris, the head of my security team said as I heard rustling and moving about in the background.

“We’ll be out in a few minutes wait for us there,” I ordered before hanging up and smiling down at Zack who was almost asleep again.  “Pet, we need to get you cleaned up,” I said softly playing with his hair “We’re leaving for my boat today,” he looked up and me confused at first but then nodded probably understanding now.

“Okay, Master,” he said softly as I picked him up walking back into my master bedroom and into the bathroom, setting Zack down on the counter once again before filling up the tub.

After it was full I walked back over and took Zack’s collar off so it wouldn’t get wet laying it onto the counter next to him I helped him down and took off his boxers (The only thing he had on) and helped him clean up thoroughly. After the Bath I went into my closet and picked out a long sleeved tight black shirt, black skinny jeans and blue converse high tops, while I brushed his out of control hair and put his collar back on him.  Taking his hand and hauling him back downstairs and towards the exit.

“Listen baby,” I said stopping at the hidden exit. “We’re going out there now,” I said looking into his eyes to sense any fear or any other emotions that he could be showing. “We’ll be going to my ship,” Zack nods understanding what I’m saying. “Before we go there we have to go to a few stores so we can get some new clothes and other things,” Zach nodded again

“Okay Master I understand,” Zack says happily, I could see he’s trying to hold back on doing something. He looked so giddy and bouncy. “U-Umm...Master?” he asks uncertain.

“What is it Zack?” I ask softly pulling him into a hug. “You can ask or tell me anything Zack,” I mummer in his hair.

“I-I know Master it’s just...” Zack’s voice trails off into silence as he hugs me back breathing deeply. “T-Tristan...”he mumbles into my neck.

“Don’t worry about him baby he’s long gone,” I whisper pulling him away in arms length looking into his eyes. “You only worry about me and what I order, okay?” I ask and Zack nods.

I take a hold of Zack’s hand again and pull him towards the exit opening it I walk out into the edge of the forest where I found my baby by the big rock where he had been hidden.

 ~~~~FIN~~~~~~

*Hides* No killing me or no sequel which will be out in a few weeks :)

Vote Fan COMMENT!!~E <3

UPDATE: Broken Collars IS NOW UP AND ACTIVLY BEING UPDATED!! Sorry it took me so long but you all can kill me with comments for how i ended it XP if your wondering It's Book 2 or the squel of this story...!!~E