Chapter10-Rules to go by

Chapter 10

Rules to go by

(Updated)

Zachary's P.O.V

I felt like crap after the swimming lesson, I wasn't learning anything and I hated the water even though I did trust Jake I still hated it. At the moment I was tensed up in his lap as he played with my hair trying to get me to relax.

"Zachary," he whispered softly making me jump "What's wrong?" he was clearly worried as I looked away from him again as I shrugged "Zachary I think it's about time we went over the rules," he said with some warning in his voice which made me shake as I nodded "Yes, Master," I mumbled as he picked me up laying me back down on the couch going into the kitchen to get his Ipad.

"First things first," he said opening the notes on his ipad writing 'rules' on the top. "You will always tell me what's on your mind when I ask," he stated typing it down I nodded still looking at my feet. "Another extremely important rule is absolutely no lying," he said again writing it down "If I ever find out you have lied to me there will be a severe punishment," I nodded shaking at the word 'punishment'.

"Now," he said softly all the anger and annoyance now gone as he pulled me back into his lap laying his head down on my shoulder "Is there anything you want to add Zachary?" I thought for a minute or two and nodded slowly "I won't disagree with any of the rules you say, this relationship has to have the both of us comfortable with the rules," he started playing with my hair again "Only if they're unreasonable then I'll say something about it and we'll work something out," I nodded and looked at him.

"U-Umm... maybe n-neither of us can embarrass the other w-when in public?" I asked looking away again; he tilted my chin up and hugged me tighter before typing it down.

"Good boy," he praised happiness filling his eyes "Anything else?" he asked tilting his head to the side a little in a questioning manner.

"Can it be about p-punishments and r-rewards?" I mumbled still looking at him as his face went even happier.

"We'll get to that in a minute, for now I want to focus on the basic rules," he said patting my head. "You read up on some of this haven't you?" he asked a menacing smirk appearing on his face as I nodded gazing at the floor.

"Another rule commonly used by most dominants is only raise your head when spoken to, otherwise keep it down at all times," he said I nodded not really liking that rule because I'm a klutz. "Are you okay with that Zach?" he asked softly as I slowly started to relax.

"U-Umm....n-not really," I said keeping my head turned away from him relaxing a bit more in his arms; I could tell he was worried, his body tensed as soon as I had the statement out of my mouth.

"Why not Zachary?" his voice was firm which made me jump and tense up again "I think that rule is standard enough for a sub."

"W-Well I-I Umm...," I stuttered getting uncomfortable in his arms, he was starting to scare me. I thought I was allowed to agree and disagree to the rules?

"Yes Zachary what is it?" he asked in the same voice which made me whimper and start to shake why was he acting like this? I wanted nothing more than to get out of his arms and far away from him right now.

"N-Never mind, t-the rule I-is suitable," I mumbled trying to get my shaking under control; after that little outburst I was scared to even move.

Jake sighed, hugging me from behind I jumped and whimpered again still trying to get my shaking under control. "Shhh... Zach I'm sorry. You have a right to interject any of the rules and I over reacted," he started to play with my hair again relaxing me not much more than before. "Tell me what you were going to say Zach," he whispered softly into my ear making me shiver.

"I-I'm really clumsy a-and I w-was thinking I m-might hurt m-myself o-or t-trip up in y-you," I managed to get out before starting to shake again.

"I understand Zachary," he whispered in my ear again making me shiver uncontrollably "How about this, only when you're sitting or standing in one place will you have your head down in submission." He stated and I nodded in agreement afraid my voice would fail me. "Another rule I would like to put in place is you will ask permission to sit down anywhere and most on the time you will sit on your knees on the floor beside my feet, do you understand?" I nodded again still unsure if my voice would work or not. "Also you will not let anyone touch or see you unclothed without my permission and same with speaking you will ask me before you do except for school," I nodded as he typed all the rules down. "And finally the last one, probably in my opinion, the most important," Jake smiled playing with my hair more, I was starting to relax fully now. " You will be naked at all times around me, or in underwear only,"

"Okay now for Punishments and rewards," he spaced out the last list to type down 'Rewards and Punishments' "I'll add some first and if you have anything to say we'll go over it after okay?" I nodded and watched him type down a list of things under 'No' and then 'Yes'.

Rewards and punishments

Yes

Floggers (to some degree)

Wax

Bondage (to some degree)

Dildo's (small)

Sense Deprivation

sex (later on)

Suspension

NO

Needle play

Bringing out blood

Burning the skin or hair

Fire play

Electricity play

Whipping (for now)

Piercing the skin

Hurting the sub in any way that would leave a scar.

Suspension

(A/N. I am extremely sorry for the confusion for the above list I do not have my laptop anymore and it's extremely hard to update/ edit things at the moment)

"Do you have anything else you want to add?" he asked softly looking at me as I thought and nodded "C-Can we n-not do suspension for now?" I asked looking at him before looking back down again out of the corner of his eye I saw he smile and nod before typing it down as well "Good boy Zack," he said ruffling my hair hugging me again.

Vote Comment!~E