Chapter8-Standing up to the 'Big Kids'

Chapter8 8

Standing up to the ‘Big kids’

(Updated)

Zachary’s P.O.V

I watched Jake stare down at the busy intersection for almost all of the meal when I realized I really needed to pee, stupid bladder. I started squirming in my chair hoping he would notice but he didn’t which made me kind of embarrassed.

“U-Umm...Master?” I stuttered but didn’t care at this point; he didn’t even turn his head which made me even more uncomfortable. I would have to ask myself.

“Yes, pet?” Jake murmured still not looking at me, he must have noticed me or something because he turned his head before I could open my mouth again and chuckled “You may go use the washroom pet,” he said amusement clearly in his voice  even though I was up out of my seat before he had the sentence out of his mouth.

“Thank you Master,” I said before scurrying towards the men’s washroom stopping dead when I saw what was going on in there. My brother was beating a man that worked at Wendy’s; particularly the one who served me and Jake.

“Well look who it is! The fag himself!”  Nicholas hollered brushing off the boy on the floor walking towards me I turned to run but there was no escaping his ‘friends’ were already behind me smirking. “This is going to be so much fun,” he said and I turned around to meet his smirking face not even an inch away from mine as he grabbed both my hands holding them tightly so I couldn’t get free.

“Lemme go Nicholas,” I mumbled looking at him trying to formulate a plan in my head to escape, it was all useless though there were five of them and one little me.

“Sorry fag after what you’ve did to both our dads and now our mom you’re not getting out of here unscathed, actually I don’t even know if you’ll get out of here alive,” he stated before taking my belt off and wrapping it tightly around my wrists so I couldn’t get out. I knew I’d have bruises to explain to Jake if I lived through this.

My eyes welled up in tears “It wasn’t my fault!” I yelled at him kicking him straight in the balls and making a run for it which didn’t get me very far until his friends grabbed me slamming me against the floor knocking my air supply from my lungs.

“Well I think someone’s going to be punished really badly for that,” Nick hissed before kicking me in the stomach over and over until I was coughing up blood.

“What’s going on here?” I heard a new voice asked as I tried to look over to confirm who it was, and I was so happy to see a more than pissed off Jake arms folded looking at my brother with a death glare. “What do you think you’re doing to my property?” he practically growled at them once he noticed the state I was actually in.

“W-We U-Uhh....wewerejustleaving!” my brother spoke quickly before bolting right towards Jake which was probably the worst mistake I’d ever seen. When my brother got close enough Jake threw a punch straight at his eye and then his jaw I even heard the crack of his jaw as he swore loudly and scrambling out of there fast.

Jake’s P.O.V

It had been a while since Zach left and he hadn’t returned yet which was worrying me. So I threw out our left over food and grabbed his jacket walking towards the bathroom.

“It wasn’t my fault!” I heard Zach yell, a grunt and then coughing as I tried to get through all the people wondering what was happening to my poor pet. When I got into the entry way of the door I wish I hadn’t. His brother going in for another kick on my pet who was defenceless; his hands were tied behind his back so he couldn’t defend himself which made my blood boil ten times what it had already been when I walked in.

“What's going on here?” I asked crossing my arms leaning against the entrance as I saw my pet look around his face instantly relax when he saw me but I just got angrier his face was covered in his own blood.  “What do you think you’re doing to my property?” I so wish death glares could kill right now.

“W-We U-Uhh....Wewerejustleaving!” the imbecile that my poor pet had to call a brother stuttered stupidly before walking quickly towards me; what an idiot. When he got close enough I punched him straight in the eye and then in the jaw with the other hand hearing a crack I was satisfied and let him go while I rushed over to my pet undoing the belt seeing dark bruises starting to form.

“Zach are you alright? Aside from the bruises is anything broken?” I asked helping him sit up and lean against the wall while I got some paper towel whipping the blood from his lip and chin.

“I-It’s m-my fa-fault,” he whispered tears starting to run down his face before he broke out in a bawling fit. “I-It’s a-all m-my f-fault!” he said a little louder this time between all the crying.

I picked him up cradling him like a baby rubbing his head. “Shhh...Zach come on calm down and we’ll talk,” I soothed trying to calm him down as we left the bathroom walking out of the mall to my car buckling him in still crying and running over to my side getting in and driving back to our house keeping a close eye on Zach as I noticed his red puffy eyes drooping, I relaxed even more when he fell asleep. My poor pet getting hurt like this on my watch shouldn’t happen. Im going to be extra careful from now on I won’t let him leave my sight and for school I’ll get Andrew to look out for him.

 When we got home I unbuckled him and went straight to our bedroom laying him down carefully looking at his down purple, blue, green, and black stomach. Damn that bastard doing this to my property, so much for my plans for Sunday if he can’t move then I’ll have to wait another week?  I couldn’t wait that long to start his training if I wanted to take him to that club by next Saturday damn it that bastard messing up my plans.

Vote Comment!~ E