Chapter22-Happy Birthday

Chapter22- Happy birthday

Jake’s P.O.V

I got up extra early Thursday morning, even though it did take me a while to get out of Zack’s iron grip. I made some of my famous chocolate chip pancakes for the both of us and wrote Happy Birthday on Zack’s even if he did hate his birthday I was going to make sure that today was all about him.

“M-Master?” I heard Zack behind me making me jump, oh yea... his feet are healed. I mentally scolded myself for forgetting that Quartez deemed him completely healed yesterday while I facetimed him, on my Ipad that I had stored down here.

“Good morning pet,” I said walking over to him and picking him up out of habit. “Did you sleep well?” I asked as I sat him down on a stool attached to the island.

“Yes, Master I did. Did you?” he asked and I smiled nodding before walking back over and pulling out the pancakes setting them down in front of him while he was yawning and rubbing his eyes. He’s so adorable when he just wakes up.

“Happy birthday pet,” I said kissing him on the forehead as he looked down at the pancakes in shock. I smiled as he started to cry. “Hey what’s wrong Zack?” I asked softly pulling him into my lap and sitting down where he used to be sitting.

“M-My father died on my birthday,” he whimpered hiding his face into my shirt as he continued “M-My mom always m-made sure I-I knew i-it was my f-fault by g-giving m-me something b-belong t-to him o-on m-my birthday,” he finished making my blood boil like a kettle. Why the hell would someone do that to someone?! It’s more than cruel to do that to someone you don’t know let alone your youngest son!

“I’m so sorry Zack I had no clue,” I whispered trying to hide my anger; I had to cheer him up before, after supper.

It took him around half an hour to actually calm down enough to talk again. “I-I’m sorry M-Master,” he whispered wiping the tears away from his eyes, I kept petting his head.

“You have nothing to be sorry for pet,” I said kissing his forehead again “It’s not your fault.” I finished kissing his forehead again as he looked at me with his bright blue eyes. He was going to make me melt even if he didn’t know it. He nodded looking away sadly before smiling again, I knew it wasn’t a real smile but at least he was trying. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After we ate I took Zack back to our room sitting him down on the bed and walking into the closet to get him something to wear, instead of just his boxers like he’s been doing since we got here.

“Here Zack put this on,” I said handing him some loose pale blue shorts and a black long sleeve v-neck shirt that hugged his small frame. He nodded putting the shirt on first and then the shorts before sitting back on the bed like I told him to.

He looked up at me curiously tilting his head in the process I smiled before walking over to one of my drawers and pulling out a blind fold showing it to him as his brows furrowed in confusion. “I know your curious Zack but it’s a surprise,” I said smiling still as he nodded slowly.

After I tied the blindfold tightly around his eyes waving my hand in front of him but he gave no reaction so I knew he couldn’t see.  “Stay put Zack I’ll be back in a few minutes,” I ordered waiting for him to nod which he did and I left closing the door behind him. I don’t know how much longer I could wait before taking his innocents.

After I got the bag with his new collars in them I quickly made my way back with a stupid smile on my face, I hoped he liked them even if they were a little girly. I walked in and noticed Zack probably hadn’t even breathed while I was gone (I guess that punishment was too much).

 Smiling I walked over to him pulling out his collar that he wouldn’t talk off except for when he was having a shower and if I told him to put  on his formal collar.

His formal collar was much more girly than his other one though I still think it suited him because the heart lock was the same colour as his eyes even though it had bits of green and black throughout it. The actual collar part was black woven leather string (the pattern was like one of those survivor rope bracelets with so many feet of rope if you were to undo it). It had my information on it in case anyone was to find him if he got lost at a party or gathering, or the clubs.

His other less formal collar was different, instead of woven thread it was made out of thin sliver chain with a dark blue ribbon running through it, and it had a bigger dog tag than the formal collar did and had a smaller lock on the back, it didn’t have a lock like the blue heart one either, it was just like a regular lock you’d find on a diary but a bit more pick proof.

Still smiling stupidly I unlocked his less formal collar and put it around his neck locking it back up and looking at him. It suited him so well I was surprised it didn’t make him look girly, but it actually made him so much more stunning, it was taking all of my will not to take him.

Taking off the blind fold I grabbed a mirror holding it up in front of him as I watched his jaw drop. Making me laugh “Hey Zack you’re going to catch flies if you don’t close your mouth,” I chuckled as he hugged me tightly.

“Thank you so much Master!” he said happily still hugging me, I noticed that he had started to cry again but he was smiling while he cried this time so I knew it wasn’t because he was sad it was because he was happy.

“Happy Birthday pet,” I said hugging him tightly, I was so glad that he was back to his normal self now.

Hehe!! I know i'm supposed to updated on Thursdays but i'm in a good mood sooo here you all go!! BTW On thursday (or sooner whenever) i will be posting the LAST chapter *Sniffles* I love this story so much!! 

Anyways! Fancy collar's Sequel will be up in around 2-4 weeks after this Thursday (i know it's So long away but i have to re-type ALL of it thanks to the hack... So i hope you enjoy the second last chapter!

Vote Fan COMMENT!!~E <3