Chapter 21

Alma~

The boys and Tiff ate breakfast while I was sitting at the table drinking some juice.We were talking about random stuff.After they finished eating,me and Tiff were putting the dishes in the dish washer.I was holding a dish in my hands and talking to Tiff when all the sudden,I felt dizzy,really dizzy.It felt like someone was spinning me around.I dropped the dish and fell on the floor.

Tiff~

Alma was talking to me when all the sudden she dropped the dish in her hand and fell on the floor.she fainted,"ALMA,WAKE UP,WHAT'S WRONG????GUYS COME HERE"I started yelling not knowing what to do.Liam came down stairs running,he looked at me and picked Alma up.Then the reset of the boys came.Zayn was upstairs taking a shower so he couldn't hear us.Alma was on the couch,she was still passed out.What was wrong with her?I brought some water and perfume.I sprayed some perfume on my hands and made Alma sniff it.After I did that she woke up.She barely opened her eyes.Earlier the boys told me to bring water and perfume while they were trying to wake her up.

Alma~

I opened my eyes seeing the boys and Tiff surrounding me,what happened?."are you OK Alma?"all of them asked.I didn't recognize Zayn,where was he?"y-yeah"I could barely talk,I felt dizzy and had a headache.Harry picked me up taking me to Zayn's room.When I got to Zayn's room,I didn't see him.I was worried.After 3 minutes the bathroom door opened,and it was Zayn."babe are you OK?!"Zayn asked in a worry tone,his eyes were wide,his hair was wet and he was shirtless.He was wearing pair of sweatpants and socks."yeah,I fainted and I'm OK".I replied trying to calm him down."you what?" he asked still looked worried and shocked.Did I look that bad?I mean how does he know?"I felt dizzy and i passed out while you were taking a shower I think.I fainted then I'm awake and OK"I replied in a low tone,I couldn't speak louder.

"oh thank god you're OK" "Babe I was worried about you,how come no one told me?","I don't know,but all I know now is that I need to go back home,because my dad and brother are coming home"while getting up,Zayn held my wrist."you can't go babe,you're too sick and they can come here" "are you crazy Zayn?My dad and brother are strict and they just don't understand situations like these" replying to his suggestion.My dad was strict he didn't even let me have a boyfriend until I was 18 or more,my brother got mad so easily.My mom was the only nice one.My dad and brother came here to see me because of the accident."no I'm not crazy  but I'll explain the whole thing to them I promise".I sighed for a second and thought about it,"OK then" I answered giving him a hug.

"I'm gonna go to your house to tell them OK?" "not now babe they're not here yet,when they're home my mom is gonna call me"