Chapter 13

Tiff woke me up as usual,i was really tired and didn't feel like going to school.We had a test today but i didn't study i was getting a bad grade of course.I changed and went down stairs my mom was making breakfast and Tiff was waiting for me.We ate breakfast then we went outside,it was freezing.I texted Zayn telling him I was outside,after 2 minutes he came out.

"good morning babe"said Zayn with a kiss on my cheek,"sorry about last night love"he added,I looked at him then pecked his lips,"I'm the one who should be apologizing not you babe,you missed me and i acted mean,but that's how i'm when someone wakes me up".I replied with a laugh,he laughed too."if i wake you up again you can slap me the next day ok babe"Zayn commented being silly."of course not babe i won't do anything"I added,he smiled a  really warm smile.I was freezing at that moment,Zayn pulled me close to him and hugged me really tight,I felt so warm,my heart was beating fast,i felt tingles in my body,he smelled so good.We didn't let go for like 3 minutes till my annoying screamer screamed "COME ON WE'RE GONNA BE LATE FOR SCHOOL,HURRY UP LOVE BIRDS IT'S LIKE YOU ARE NOT GONNA SEE EACH OTHER AGAIN",I wanted to and punch her right in the face,she always cuts off the warm and romantic moments,she could be annoying sometimes but i still love her.We let go of each other then Zayn pecked my lips and said"babe take care of your self and if you need anything just let me know.I will miss you while you're gone" Zayn was a really romantic,protective,caring,nice,and a sweet man.I'm loving him more every single day."I will babe,and i'm gonna miss you more"I replied kissing his cheek then got in the car and left.

I don't know why but today was like the last day seeing Zayn,it was like I will never see him again.It felt weird,I was worried the whole time,I remembered the day that Bailey died in,i had the same feeling as now.I was scared something happens.After 2nd hour it was the test,while I was taking the test all i could think of is Zayn,my body was in the class but my sole was with Zayn.I did really bad on the test and I knew i was gonna fail it.

I was walking to my locker to get my books to go home,I saw Tiff standing by my locker "what is wrong?" i asked my self."hey girl come on get ready"Tiff whisper-shouted at me with a smile.I got all the stuff i needed in my tote bag then walked with Tiff to the parking lot."What's wrong Tiff"I asked worried she's gonna say something bad happened,"nothing,i just finished early packing my books so i decided to come to your locker,why you don't want me by your locker?"Tiff asked "no totally not,you know how much i love you bestie"I added very quickly.

We got in the car and put our bags on the back seats.I started the engine then headed out of the school.On our way home my phone beeped,i picked it up and looked at it,it was a text from Zayn.My hand slipped and dropped the phone,Tiff was texting someone so i didn't ask her to get my phone,so i decided to reach for it,i couldn't find it so i looked down,while looking down i heard Tiff screaming and heard a car crashing ours,it was too late to stop.