Chapter 2 :)

We went to the living room and we started drinking the coco milk,they said it tasted so good.Niall drank it all in less than a minute.We laughed at him ,he just sat there looking awkward.I texted Tiff and told her to go back home because it was around 8:30pm and the boys are tired.

I didnt want to leave but I had to."Good night boys"I said hugging all of them and starting to leave.

Zayn came outside with us,Tiff went home but me and Zayn were talking outside.It was pretty much cold because it was November.I was wearing a short sleeve(I don't get  cold a lot, and I don't like long sleeve shirts or hoodies,they bother me) Zayn was wearing a hoodie and a shirt under it.I started rubbing my arms because it felt so cold that day.Zayn took off his hoodie and covered me with it ( that was so nice of him). His hoodie kept me warm and it smelled like him,I wish I could keep it.

I smiled at what he did and continued talking.We were talking about random stuff but I really enjoyed it,Zayn is a really nice and funny guy,he's not VEIN like others say.He acts like he's not a pop star around his friends,and I love that.

In the middle of our conversation someone yelled "Did I come over just to sit in your room alone or help your mom with the dishes?" and obviously that was Tiff she sounded angry.

I giggled then said "Okay Zayn I have to go or else she will kill me!" .

He laughed then he hugged me (it felt so good hugging Zayn , I felt the warmness of his body,My body was pretty small compare to his I'm a shortie ,I'm only 5'3). "Good night love, see you tomorrow,and can I text you when you get home?"he asked with a really warm smile.

"Yeah sure"I replied back .He kissed my cheek.I felt sparks and heat in my body,I bet I was blushing like an idiot.I waved bye, then went back home,Tiff was inside waiting for me,she looked mad and angry.I pulled her and went up to my room.We started yelling and dancing because our dream was coming true.Then we went down stairs and made some popcorn and watched a movie 'Just go with it', our favorite movie,it was really funny.We went to bed because it was midnight.I couldn't sleep and Tiff was texting her boyfriend.My phone rang, I looked at it ,it was Zayn.