Chapter 17

Alma~

I was laying in my bed thinking about what happened while Zayn was gone with the doctor.After like 15 minutes i heard someone running to my room,the door opened and i saw Zayn running up to me and crying,he looked torn,hurt ,and shocked.He hugged so tight,he was crying so bad,i've never seen him like that before.What was wrong?what happened?.He was silent the whole time,he was hugging me and crying,i felt something wrong,i couldn't stand seeing him crying so i cried and hugged him tight like he did.After 30 minutes of hugging,crying,and kissing he looked at me and cried even more then started singing

Shut the door,turn the light off

i wanna be with you,i wanna feel your love

i wanna lay beside you,i cannot hide this even tho i try

heart beats harder,time escapes me

trembling hands,touch skin

it makes this hard girl,and the tears stream down my face

if we could only have this life for one more day

if we could only turn back time,you know i'll be

your life, your voice,your reason to be

my love my heart id breathing for this

moment in time,i'll find the words to say

before you leave me today

He stopped singing because he was crying."What's wrong love?"I asked,i was really worried and confused,i was scared something happened to the boys,mom,or Tiff.He looked at me the looked down "ummmmm...."he replied without finishing the sentence."there's nothing wrong,it's just my fault all of this happened"he added after looking at me."then why are you crying like that,it's not your fault babe,there's nobody to blame"i replied kissing his cheek."Zayn tell me what's wrong,tell me the truth please,i'm confused and worried"i added looking at him with an angry face."ok i will tell you,and i promise i will always be there for you i promise" he replied,i looked at him to continue"ok so the doctor said that...that,that...ummmmm,you you might have ummm....you might have b-b-brain c-c-c-cancer".He finished his sentence and cried,i looked at him and teared,i didn't care about me but i worried about my family,Zayn,Tiff,and the boys.

Wow i have brain cancer,i always knew i'm gonna die young.Zayn hugged me and kissed my forehead.We cuddled the whole night,non of us fell  asleep,Zayn was crying the whole time,i was quite and thinking about my family,my love,my friends,my everything.I felt safe and warm in Zayn's hands,i was so worried about him,what if he looses me,i know he can't live without me,what would mom do?what would all of the people i know do?I never worried about my self because i loved the people around me more than my self.

After hours of cuddling i unwrapped Zayn's arms from my body and went to the bathroom.I cried as much I love and cry.Maybe what i saw last night was because my vision is getting worst?maybe after couple of months i will go blind?.Because the brain controls everything in human's body.After thinking about that i heard someone knocking the door,it was Zayn,"babe are you alright?i know it's all my fault"."umm i'm alright babe i'm just you know...."i replied,"I'm sorry for bothering you babe,but i was worried" Zayn added with a giggle."i'm out"i yelled when i got out of the bathroom,Zayn looked at me and smiled.