Chapter 16

I looked at him confused,i didn't believe him.I stayed quite for a while,Zayn was sitting next to me putting his arm around my shoulder and looking at me,i was looking at the other side.I didn't know what to do or what to believe?my eyes or Zayn?

"love maybe you saw someone else who looked like me and thought it was me"Zayn suggested after the long silence,i still didn't say a word or even turned around.I thought about what he said alot.Then i walked to my bed and layed down.Zayn came after me and sat on the chair next to my bed.We were in an awkward silent until the doctor came in,"Mr.Malik,can i talk to you for a moment please?",Zayn nodded and went out the room with the doctor.

Zan's POV

I went out with the doctor,i was worried and confused.I was thinking about what Alma was saying,i never did that,i went to the doctor to ask when she's leaving and to get some food for us that's all.I don't know what was she talking about.My mind was full of thoughts,i was confused.The doctor took me to his office,i sat down the asked the doctor what he wanted."well Mr.Malik,i'm sorry to say this but Ms.Smith has...umm..has brain cancer.i'm really sorry to tell you this".My heart stopped beating,i was out of this world,i felt like i wanted to die,i started tearing,i was shocked.i was in silent until the doctor shook me."i'm really sorry Mr.Malik".I ran down the hallway and opened the room door as fast as i can.I ran up to my love,my life,my reason to live,my voice my breath.I hugged her as tight as i could,i  was crying i felt my chest burning,my body was numb,i was speechless.

All i did is hugged her and kissed her nose,forehead,hands,cheeks,and lips.My heart was beating faster,my mind was frozen,i had a pain in my stomach that i've never had before.My body was shaking.I saw Alma crying and hugging me tight,i felt like i wanted to save her to protect her,i wanted to give her my life,i wanted to be me who had c-c-cancer not her.It's all my fault my fault,i did this.If Alma leaves it's because of me.If she leaves i can't stay.