What we do in privacy part 2

Authors note: I was supposed to take a break because I was kind of "tired" of Celine, but I already had half of this chapter, so I just wanted to finish. Hope you enjoy it!
——————————-

Celine's POV:
René quickly grabs his towel and follows her through the door, as I dress myself again, but when I leave the terrace I can't find Rene.

I take the elevator down to the colosseum, locking myself in my camerino, I just can't stop thinking about the lady and her defiant gaze.

I shower myself and finish my make up when Rene comes in. "How bad is it?" I ask to him, the concern look in his face makes me even more nervous.

"We are good. I talked to her and gave her a check with many zeros, she won't say a thing" he mutters, grabbing me by my hips.

"Oh my! I was so nervous" I say relieved, my hands traveling to his neck, surrounding him, taking him closer to me.

"What would I do without you mon amour?" I ask to him, a devilish smile on my face. "I don't want to know" he mutters against my lips, staring into my eyes.

He pushes me against my make up table, and I know too well where this all is leading. "Did you lock the door?" I ask him, undoing his clothes.

"No, but you like the idea of being caught, don't you?" He asks lifting my dress. And I couldn't help but moan between his lips.

René's POV:
I wake up early, I've got some meetings to extend Celine's contract with Caesars Palace. She was supposed to stay for a couple of months, and we are on the third year.

I can't believe how fast it all went. RC is growing so fast, he's a little boy already, playing golf with me on Saturday mornings.

I grab my mug of coffee and the news on the table. I get as many as I can, in English, in French. Everything that talks about Celine, some from other artists to check the industry and some economics ones.

Everything seems just fine, Chinas economy is growing exponentially. We should do a mini tour there after Vegas.

And then, a Quebec magazine with "Their clothes must go off?" On the first page. "Celine Dion and husband Rene Angelil enjoy swimming completely naked" the second line tells.

I keep reading quickly trying to find the name of the source but of course it only tells that the story came from someone close to us. Bullshit.

Celine's POV:
I enter the kitchen slowly and in silence, watching Rene's fists bumping the table. "Shit" he mutters, as he wrinkle the news between his hands.

"Bonjour" I whisper in his ear and kiss his check, rubbing his shoulders from behind. "Bonjour" he says back. "Tout va bien?" "Oui Oui" He mutters, But I know he's lying.

I walk around him and sit on his lap, moving away the news on the table. I rub his cheek. "So early and already hiding me something?" I caress the tip of his nose.

"You shouldn't worry about these things" he kisses me but I can tell he's still upset. "I think I can handle it" I whisper between his lips.

He separates his lips from mine. And he grabs the wrinkled paper behind me. "The lady on the swimming pool... she talked" he says, offering me the cover.

I laugh a little bit. "Bitch" I mutter. "Well, no one would actually believe that we like swimming naked" I tell him. "Such a lovely couple" he whispers, coming close to my lips.

It has always been like that. When we started dating and no one knew, there were news about it, but I had such a good reputation, and he always said he was married, so the rumors quickly vanished.

Exactly the same happened when they said I was pregnant in the middle 90s, which they didn't know but had been true a couple of months before, but I had lost it.

No one believed those rumors even tho they were true.

Rene's POV:
"And she has nothing" Celine whispers between my lips, finally kissing me. Not in a tender way like before, but more hungrily, desperate, her tongue playing with mine.

"You didn't have your coffee" I whisper between her lips, as my hands hold her hips, helping her to place a leg on each side of my lap. "Doesn't matter" she whispers, unbuttoning my shirt.

"You want everyone to know we are kind of kinky, don't you?" I ask, lifting her night gown, until it folds around her hips. "Kind of kinky?" She bites my lower lip.

"I think I remember you tying me up, and playing with me like a little whore and then whispering about it in my ear before an interview" she says, her hand running from my chest to my groin.

"Maybe I'm mistaken, but I also remember you telling me on the phone how badly you wanted to take me on your desk as you touched..." her hand finally frees my manhood and she caresses me softly.

I shout her with a kiss, I can totally remember everything she's saying, like it was yesterday, and it's driving me crazy. "Baby" I whisper as she lines her hips with my hardness.

"Want me to stop?" She whispers, as I caress her completely wet entrance. "Don't you dare" I tell her and immediately she goes completely down, welcoming me inside of her as she whispers more of our dirtiest adventures in my ear, turning me on even more.

Celine's POV:
"Oh god" I whisper in his ear, losing track of the memories I'm  telling him. He knows he's taking me to the edge, and that I won't be able to hold on much longer.

He thrusts deeper as his strong hands move my hips back and towards, pushing against my favorite spot. "I- I" I mutter, But I'm cut middle with a strong wave of warmness on my lower abdomen.

He whispers my name and buries his face in my chest, breathing heavily as I leave soft kisses on his forehead, catching our breathes again.

"That was incredible" I whisper. "And unexpected" he finishes my sentence. "We have a couple of stories right?" He giggles as we place our clothes right again.

"Enough to write a book" I tell him, kissing him softly in the cheek. "Would definitely be a best seller" he tells me, making me laugh.

Anything we wanted to do could be a best seller, I had no doubts about it.

Renés pov:
"I'll talk to the maid so she takes back what she said" i tell her as She grabs her mug of coffee finally taking her first sip in the day. A soft moan escaping her lips.

"No no, it didn't go well the first time right?" She asks, my eyes narrow, i don't get her point. I know it didn't work out, but I won't take more risks. "We can't risk ourselves Cel" I tell her.

"I didn't mean we should stay here sitting while a stranger talks about our private life, I would never allow that" her eyes turn darker, her pupils are bigger. Just like when she's lost in pleasure.

"I'll talk to her today, I'll teach her to mind her own business" she says drinking her coffee and i can't help but smile devilishly to her.

"I love it when you show your mean side" i whisper in her ear, before going upstairs to wake up RC.

————————-
Well, it was a short one, but let me know what you think and if you want part 3 to know what happens between Celine and the maid.
Xoxo.