Devoted love until we die

Hello there! So, the other day MsCeline5 and I were talking about how to "honor" Celine's birthday, and suddenly we found ourselves collaborating in this one shot. We became friends thanks to Celine and we both love writing about her, so doing it together was even more fun! Hope you enjoy it as much as we did!
——————————

Celine's POV:
It is way too cold for what I like, Paris in March is definitely cooler than I remember. But luckily, I don't have a show tonight, and I'm warm in my hotel room.
I was planning to stay in bed all day long, watch a movie or even read a book maybe, something quiet, but Rene had different plans and had organized a dinner with the whole crew to celebrate my birthday.
I was almost done with my make up when he knocked on my door. "Come in, it's open" I say loudly and he enters and offers me a lovely smile, suddenly I forget I was a little bit upset because he made me go out of bed. I smile back to him. "You look incredible" he says. "Well... it seems I'm underdressed" I say as he walks towards me with his incredible on point suit.
"no, you're perfect" he said and kissed me softly trying to not ruin my lipstick, "do we really need to go out? I mean... I have a few  things in mind that we can do to keep us warm" I said a little bit flirty and running my hands on his chest, he grabbed my hands stopping me "I know what you're doing Céline, it won't work and I can assure you we'll have plenty of time for that later mon amour".
We walked together towards the door and he helped me to put my coat on. He moved my hair aside and kissed my neck slowly, as I could feel his hands caressing my neck, I felt the weight of a necklace on my chest, and my hand immediately placed on it. "Oh Rene" I say softly, turning around to kiss his on the lips. "I love it, thank you" i say as I look into the mirror in front of us. "It's not your birthday yet... but i thought it would look lovely with you outfit" he said, grabbing my hand and leaving our room behind.
He had told me that it was just a dinner with the band but the moment we walked through the doors I could see everybody there, my whole family, friends and crew were there, "I should have imagined that you would do something like this" I said looking at him with the biggest smile on my face "Don't blame me, it's not your birthday everyday baby".
He melted my heart, he was such a lovely and tender man. No one could tell that under that big body and hard look was such a cutie. I was staring at him, as he talked to someone who was sitting next to him, and I slide my hand between his legs, softly caressing him over the thick fabric of his pants, when my sister Manon interrupted.
"It's not her birthday yet... but I'd like to say some words to the best sister and singer in the world" she said and smiled to me. I smiled back at her, and listened carefully to her such honest words, but I didn't move my hand away during her whole speech. The moment was full of tenderness and I was really enjoying it, but I couldn't stop thinking about the hardness that has grown between my husbands legs.
Suddenly he shifts on his seat and for a moment I thought he would move my hand away but he carefully put his napkin over it so nobody would see what I was doing "You're enjoying your party?" He asked me playfully "Yes, but I can't wait for it to be over" I whispered on his ear as I keep stroking him "maybe we can fix that" he said and I could see how his eyes darkened with lust "meet me in the bathroom that's on the second floor in five minutes" he said and stood up leaving me alone, time never passed so slow.
As I made my way up the stairs my legs were shaking. I couldn't believe what we were about to do but the need of feeling him inside was driving me crazy and I couldn't wait to go to the hotel to have him. I gave two softs knocks on the door and glanced to both sides before opening it.

Renés POV:
As soon as she opened the door, I grabbed her by the waist and pushed her against it. I looked for her mouth desperately, only breaking the kiss searching for air. My hand immediately getting her dress up, and caressing her womanhood. She was already completely wet and I loved It. I slide a finger inside of her and she gasped against my lips. "More, I want more" she whispered. "You'll have to wait" I said, stepping back, separating myself from her body. I smiled, she looked so cute completely turned on, her hair a mess and her face totally frustrated.
"You're mean" she said as we got down the stairs, everybody was already dancing. I only winked to her, as I saw Manon walking towards us. "We were looking for you" she said, extending her arms towards us so we could join the party.
Céline grabbed her sister's hand and went to the dance floor, I stood on the side chatting with some of the guys, dancing wasn't my best quality. Seeing her so happy, dancing with her sisters and friends and be part of it was the best feeling in the world, and sure I was enjoying the view, that little black dress certainly was having an effect on me, she catched me staring and started to dance slowly, her hands on her hair and traveling down her body, making eye contact all the time, she was teasing me and I deserved it, but I didn't know how longer I could take....
"Please stop" I moved my lips, as she danced towards me. "Do you want more?" She asked on my ear. "Yes, I want to floor your body, to kiss every spot" I whispered on her ear. "But you'll have to wait" she said, mocking of what I said a couple of minutes before. We danced for a while, she was turning around and pressing her back against my chest. I couldn't disguise how excited I was feeling. "Well... we have a show tomorrow everybody" I said loudly, Celine decided she wanted to spend her birthday on stage and It would be amazing so I just said yes. Everybody complained out loud. "Ohhh, don't be bossy" she said loudly, laughing. "But please, take me out of here" she whispered in my ear.