A telephone can't take the place...

Celine's POV:

Robin and I were on a girls night out, it's been so long since we went out for the last time. Actually, our night out was just to have dinner in a new restaurant in Jupiter, we've been talking and laughing loudly. "Next time we should eat at my place, so we can laugh without people staring at us" Robin said and I couldn't agree more. "And drink without being judged" I answered.

I ordered a bottle of wine and people stared at us, how could I be drinking?  Rene was at home with RC, probably already sleeping after his daddy and son night alone. "Well at least we can get the chauffeur to drive us" I told her, drinking more wine, without caring of what the other people would think.

My cellphone rang, I've had it for a couple of weeks but didn't know how to use it exactly. It had less buttons than the last one, actually it only had one, so I didn't know where to touch to go back or to send messages. "Oh wait, it's Rene" I told Robin, but it was just a message. "RC already sleeping, everything's just fine over here" I smiled, asking to Robin for help to answer it. "Come on, it's not that difficult Celine" she said, showing me.

"Oh I see" I texted Rene back, taking it more time than I'd like to admit. Robin was starting to laugh of me. "Everything's incredible here too, drinking some wine. Xx Celine" I pressed send and Robin proposed a little toast to celebrate my achievement. I rolled my eyes, as we laughed. "You know you're not supposed to sign every message?" She said, mocking me.

"How are things going with Rene?" She asked, I was used to answer that we were incredible, but we've been so busy that we almost didn't have time for each other. I needed this night out with Robin, I haven't seen her for such a long time.

But I knew Rene and I needed some time together too. "Well... things are different since RC. I'm not saying that I don't love that little kid" "oh Celine, you know you don't need to make those clarifications, I know you love Rene Charles" "I do, with all my heart. But it's been so long since Rene and I were alone"

"Bedroom problems?" She asked, knowing that I wasn't that open talking about my sex life. "I wouldn't call it like that, but it's been a while" I said, and drank a little more wine.

My cellphone made a beep again. "Enjoy yourselves! What are you wearing?" I laughed, he never asked me that, he didn't question my clothes. "I don't know what's wrong with him, he's asking me what I'm wearing. And he knows I hate to be monitored" I said and Robin started laughing again. "He's not controlling you" "huh?" She said, grabbing my phone and checking what Rene had written.

"I think he's trying to have time alone with you tonight, and is playing with you" "ohhh" I answered surprised. "Okey, I can answer to that" I said, and started writing back to Rene, describing my outfit. "Black leather dress, some inches over the knees, and some black high heels" I was finishing it when Robin took the phone out of my hands and started writing. "What are you doing?" I asked her.

"It was perfect, adding some little spark" she said smiling, giving me the phone back again. I read, and there it was, the same message I've written but she had added "No panties..." at the end of it.

"Oh my god" I said laughing. "It should help you solve your little problems tonight" she said. "Being serious, you two need to enjoy yourselves, and to talk everything. Communication is the key, and a little bit of... fun" she said, winking to me. "I know, we had so much... fun... that now the lack of it is driving us crazy, and make us fight for stupid things". "You need to solve that right now" she said and I heard another beep. I checked Rene's chat, and blushed. "Oh Celine Marie Claudette, you're blushing. He knows what he's doing" "shhh shut up, I need to think how to answer to this". She tried to take off my cellphone again. "You can't read this one" I said winking to her.

"If I We're next to you, I'd start touching your leg, caressing it upwards, until I reached your sweet spot..." those three little points left me wanting more. "And then?" I asked him, not placing the phone on the table after that, but keeping it on my hand, waiting to know more.

Dessert arrived and Robin and I continued talking, she was telling me about her children when I heard another beep, but I knew I didn't have to check it right there. I wouldn't want to be that kind of person that don't listen to the persons around them because they're checking their phones all the times but I was dying to know what Rene would say.

I told her about Rene Charles too, thanks god all of our kids were alright and growing strong. She showed me a photo of her younger one, and I grabbed my cellphone to search one of RC, but used the moment to check René's answer. "And then, I'll start caressing your soft lips, and when you're completely wet I'll insert as many fingers as you want inside of you" i finished reading it and felt a warmness graveling directly to my center. I took a zip of wine, to calm me down, but it didn't help. "Already completely wet, want you inside of me, ASAP" I wrote, trying to disguise the blush in my cheeks. "Touch yourself" the answer appeared immediately on my screen, not giving me time to exit my iMessages. "Rene!" I answered shortly, as I tried to focus on answer Robin that was asking about what would i do for my birthday. "I don't know exactly, RC is so young, i don't want to throw a big party" i told her.

I had set my phone in vibration mode, and put it on my lap, so she wouldn't hear every beep when Rene wrote me. It was embarrassing considering she knew what we were talking about, or at least imagined.

"Do it" two words, four little letters and I could imagine Rene's voice saying it, demanding me to obey. I sat closer to the table, the white tablecloth falling I placed my left hand on the table, as the right one was softly placed on my leg. Robin insisted I should celebrate "you don't turn 35 every year" she said.

I slid my hand to my core, I could feel my wetness through the fabric of my pantie. "Yes, maybe you're right. I have so much to celebrate" I said, as I inserted two fingers inside of myself. My wetness surprised me, I tried to disguise my faces and expressions and to keep the talk as usual. Thanks god we were right next to the wall so at least I didn't have to think about people looking at me.

My angle isn't an easy one, and trying not to think of how much I'm enjoying this, I stop touching myself, taking out my fingers from my insides, feeling completely empty at the lack of them. I didn't want to be caught by Robin or some stranger. "You'll have to make me up later" I typed, sending it quickly. "Ready for you" he answered immediately, and an image attached popped up on the screen. I turned around the mobile quickly trying to avoid someone looked at it. I disguised a little giggle.

"Going to the toilette, shall we leave after?" I asked Robin, and thanks God she agreed. I couldn't wait a minute longer to be at home. As soon as I entered the lady's toilette, I grabbed my phone and checked Rene's chat. There it was, a picture of his cock, long, pink and completely hard. I could hear Rene's voice telling me "Ready for you" near my ear, making my mouth water, my sex getting completely wet as well.

"Want you in my mouth, completely" I typed, knowing that he loved when I tried my best to put all of his member in my mouth. It's been years of practice until I could finally do it. "Going home" I sent right after that. And took off the pantie I was wearing before I left the toilette and walked out of the restaurante with Robin. "I'll be waiting for you" he texted back, I couldn't wait to be in his arms, to feel his touch. It was hurting already because of the lack of him.

——————————-

A/N: we all know that Celine didn't like cellphones very much at the beginning, but I guess maybe Rene found a way to make them more fun to her. Hope you guys liked it.

I know the picture is in 2010 and this chapter is based on a couple of years before that, but you know it's not that easy to find pictures of Celine eating and texting