The sound of your heart beating

His strong hands hold my hips, moving me up and down through his length, as my back hits the wall, warm water falling against us, making the whole situation even hotter.

He bites my neck, his tongue running through my wet skin, but he suddenly stops, his thrust pause and his hands press hard against my behind.

He groans in pain. "Are you okay?" I ask worried, grabbing his cute face with both of my hands. His eyes closed, his biting his lower lip.

"My chest" he groans, "it hurt" he whispers, but suddenly he starts moving at a slower rhythm. "Stop, you're in pain" I whisper, but he thrusts curling his hip against mine, pressing right against my gspot, causing me to moan and forget what I was saying.

"I don't care" he mutters, and keeps going, making me come hard against him with a couple of thrusts. His release filling my folds, I kiss him deeply, as our last waves of pleasure leave our bodies.

"Want me to call a doctor?" I ask him, as he gets off of me. "No no, go down to have breakfast, I'll be there in a moment" he whispers and kisses my nose so I can leave the shower.

I get dressed quickly and go downstairs, not wanting to spread rumors of us being together, I sit by myself, and start drinking my first mug of coffee but I finish it, and he hasn't arrived yet.

I look at my watch, it's been at least fifteen minutes since I left my room and there's no sign of Rene.

I walk towards the lobby. "Excuse me, Can i borrow your phone?" I ask and the employee immediately nods smiling. "Of course Mrs. Dion" he says extending it to me".

I dial my room, and turn around. "Come on mon amour, pick up" I say but nothing from the other side. I dial his room, but not answer.

"Thank you" I say giving him the phone back not even waiting for him to take it from my hand. The elevator is taking too long, I run towards the stairs.

Floor five, for God's sake. My breathing is out of control, I regret wearing these little heels today. I open the door of my room, and i don't see him.

"Rene?" I ask opening the bathroom door, nothing. "Rene?" I ask again, and I hear a noise in response. I walk towards the window and find him laying on the floor next to our bed, his hand trying to reach the phone.

I immediately kneel next to him. "Mon amour, Rene" he stares at me, clearly in pain, trying to grab my hand, he takes it towards his chest, right over his heart.

I bend over and grab the phone with the other hand calling an ambulance, my hand shaking. "I need an ambulance, president hotel, room 505, Dion" I reply as fast as I can.

The hotel doctor comes quickly too, and gives him some RCP, as he holds my hand tightly, his eyes shutting down as he stares at me.

"tout va etre correct, mon amour"* I keep repeating over and over again as I caress his hand, containing myself from kissing him.

The doctors arrive within minutes, taking him out of the room towards an ambulance. "Are you related?" He asks, I'm in shock I can barely reply. "Miss, are you his daughter?" He asks brining me back to reality.

"Eh, no" I tell him. "Then you can't go in" he says and closes the door of the ambulance in front of me, I stay there petrified.

"Mrs. Dion, I asked a cab for you, it's ready" an employee says to me. I look at her, scared because she probably has realized about our relationship, but grateful at the same time.

"Uh, thank you. Please..." I start saying. "Don't worry" she says opening the door for me, as she tells the driver the hospital address.

The drive is probably the longest I have ever experienced. My finger tickling against the window. I give the driver way too much money and leave as fast as I can, running towards reception.