Chapter 9- Saw Trap Time

In front of Erin was Amanda and Sarah. That was it. Just them. Just kidding, obviously! They both had a rope around their neck and were standing on one of those lynching table things that they used in like, old times. You all know what I'm talking about, right? Sure. Great. Anyway, both of them were badly beaten, they were covered in blood and bruises from head to toe. Erin screamed in horror. In the middle of the two girls was two levers. One for Sarah's platform and one for Amanda's. Ana stood in between the levers. "How'd you get in here and up there before me? I walked into the room and you were out there." said Erin.

"Don't worry about it, I'm being evil and menacing. Just go with it." said Ana.

"Ok fine whatever. Please just let them go." pleaded Erin.

"Sure! I'll let them go, but then you die. Your test Erin is simple. All you have to do is make a choice. No one here to help you, just you making a decision all on your own. The choice is a tough one, admittedly, but you must make the final decision." explained Ana.

"What do I have to do?"

"You have to choose which one dies out of the three of you. If you choose one of Sarah or Amanda, they will be hung and the other will go free with you. If you choose yourself, they both go free, but you will be killed. Make a decision." said Ana. Sarah and Amanda both tried to scream out to Erin, but the voices were muffled by the rags around their mouths. "Make a choice Erin." Erin was horrified. She kept glancing back and forth at each girl as sweat and tears ran down her face. "It's you or one of them, it shouldn't be that hard. Don't you want to live? Make a choice Erin!" Ana continued to shout at Erin, forcing her to choose.

"Ok FINE!" cried out Erin "Fine! I pick Amanda to die, I'm so sorry." Erin broke down onto the floor and started sobbing as Ana yanked the lever. Amanda's eyes widened in fear as her muffled screams got louder. The floor beneath her gave out and she fell down, the rope tightening around her neck. A loud, harsh snap rang out into the room as Amanda's neck broke. Erin and Sarah screamed at the sound as they both cried.

"Congratulations! You win! Your game is over Erin, you're free to go." said Ana. "See that wasn't so hard now was it!"

"Thank god, please let me out of here." begged Erin in between sobs.

"Not until your friends complete their tasks. I can't risk you ruining my game for me. You can go back out into the waiting room." said Ana, as she untied Sarah. Ana pushed Sarah off the platform onto the ground beside Erin. "Now it's onto the next one, see you guys around!" said Ana, as she left the room and went onto her next game. Erin and Sarah held onto each other and cried.

In the next room over, Michael sat waiting to see what his task would be. Finally, Ana opened the door to the room, stepped inside, and turned on the lights. "Wake up moron." said Ana. Michael looked around the room and saw there was a glass partition in front of him running from wall to wall. Ana was behind the partition. Around him were hundreds of key, and in the middle of the room was a small box with a lock on it. You can probably see where this is going.

"Michael, your task is simple and not as meaningful as Erin's. In fact, none of the rest of these tasks will have anything to do with your personality, Erin was the only creative one I could think of. Anyway, Michael. As you can see you're surrounded by keys. You're also surrounded by a deadly poison gas I've been pumping into the room you're trapped inside of. You need to unlock the box in the middle of the room to find the antidote to survive the poison. Once you cure yourself, you'll be able to go free. So I guess it could be like tied to your personality. For once you have to be on time. You have five minutes until the poison completely takes over your body and kills you, good luck!" said Ana, as she started the clock.