LOG.. November 6, 2014 1:37 PM (Tim L.)

No one made it yesterday to do the log. And the November 4 logger was stupid and got into trouble therefore not finishing their log. Well anyway enough of that nonsense, so let’s get started. Night time was cold, eerie and dark. I was all alone at first in this apocalyptic world, every move you made; every step you take; every decision that you would do affects your own survival and extinction in this brand new world. You need to be smarter and quicker and it’s a luxury if you managed to sleep 5 hours any time of the day and night. Stupidity is not an option; if you were stupid enough and went for this option, you'll be dead before you can say; "I'm stupid for making this decision". Being alone means that you won't have to worry for others' safety and survival. You can make your own decision; if it fails or succeeds, it’s all on you, also there's a higher chance for survival. Food, water and medicine were like finding a needle in a haystack; you need to be on your A game all the time. Weapons and ammunition were a different story.

STATUS..   DISTRACTED        2:00 PM

STATUS.. NEED TO FOCUS        2:11 PM

As I was saying, weapons and ammunition were a different story, sure you need them for survival but I'd prefer to use melee weapons all the time, especially when your face to face and surrounded by mutation. Oh yeah, in this brand new earth we called these monsters, mutation. The cause of their mutation, was and is still unknown so finding a cure was and is almost impossible to none. It was kinda an outbreak. The last news that I heard was about a disturbance that occurred first in the mountains; a group of teenagers were camping when out of a blues something sneak out on them and devoured their 18 year old brunette friend. Long story short, the mutation went down then spread throughout the rest of the world. That brings to where I am now. Guns are really useful but I prefer not to use them at all because I'm smart. Well okay, its common knowledge, mutations can hear gunshots and any noise miles away from them. You draw an unwanted attention and you don't want that if you want to survive. They are like machines with their 6th sense all in overdrive, even though their  brains are dumb, the only one thing that's in their brain is FOOD which is YOU. Some mutations would scare the living day lights out of you, some have superhuman strength some with speed to match. Some mutations are but deadly; some spits acid on their mouths; others are like manjini zombies (of Resident Evil film) with or without a chainsaw coming out of their mouth. Others move like a dog and hiss like a cat when they sense that food is nearby. So one thing that I can advise you: be smarter, quicker, quieter, use melee at all times especially in hand to hand combat and you're face to face with them. Move during daylight; find supplies, food, water and medicine. Guns are a good choice when they have a silencer on them. Train with and without your weapons and build stamina. You can move during night time but I preferred to find shelter away from the mutations and sleep as long as possible. Check your surroundings, be attentive all the time. If you others hurt by the mutation and they look you into the eyes begging you to help them, just turn around and move, they're a goner anyway. Stay away from strangers, there are no other choice and you need to talk to them, be sure to look straight on their eyes, their body language and know when they’re lying or telling the truth. Carry a lighter bag; I'd prefer using a satchel or duffel bag, that won't too much space thus it would make your pace and movements a lot quicker. Pack light, ration your supplies, to make them last longer. Put melee weapons and conceal them throughout your body. Always cut your hair short because you don't want the mutations to have a chance and get a hold of you. At one point, I let my curiosity won over me. I sneaked in, moved quicker and quieter. The mutation was busy munching its meal that it hardly recognized that I was behind. I careful took out my M-9 Bayonet out, crouching to its direction. It perked its head and smelled the air, they knew a new food was around but before it could react, I launched my m-9 bayonet on top of its head, it jerked violently then stopped. You see even though you whacked their head and brains other mutation would just regenerate them while some would be moving with or without their brain, others were able to move for at least a day or two after you whacked their brain. That's why so many people had died and only a few remain I was lucky enough that I was one of the few survivors. I know that this mutation would regain consciousness; it belongs to mutations that can still move for a day or two after you whacked their brain. I brought to the wooded part of the city, because if it starts to wake up thrash violently before I could tie it on a tree, all I would do is climb a tree and shoot arrows or my latest creation a spear-arrow. Did I forget to mention you that I always carry my bow and arrows with me all the time because it's a good long range weapon; silent but deadly and doesn't draw any attention. Also I'd carry my new and improved cross bow with me. Lucky for me the mutation still hasn't woken up yet. First I took out its brain and tore it apart. Then it woke up and began thrashing, it was about to shriek like banshee when only muffled noise only escaped its mouth. Off course I was smart by stuffing and tying its mouth with its clothes. I smirked and began working on my curiosity. After that first attempt; which was kinda successful, so when I decided to level up my training I would do the same as the first one, testing different weapons, trying to know their weakness if there's one. Overall it improved my knowledge on how to kill some of them effectively also my combat skills improved too so as my stamina. Well some mutations nearly killed me so I need to push my body to its limits. After this a matter of life and death and I'm certainly 100% sure that I would the former than the latter. Then I met a mutation that changed my life for the better and for the worst. I named him Tyler, it became my best friend and ally, were a team. First impression and encounter was the worst and I'll never forget. I'd seen human-mutations, animal-mutations but Tyler was unique and different, he was special. One of a kind, It was hard to understand and comprehend. All that I've known was that mutations are spawns made by the devil. But for some reason Tyler was both good and evil at the same time. His fur was red as a crimson blood, elongated canines, has a body similar to a lion but with a facial features of a Labrador-retriever that would fool you into thinking that his cute and all. Legs of a cheetah and has a docked tail that you could hardly see making him more likely tailless. I would like to explain more about  our relationship as humans/mutations, but I think that's for another log.

THIS IS NOBODY, SIGNING OFF        3:43 PM