LOG.. June 4, 2014 3:48 PM (Taylor M.)

You probably missed me ya right? I know you do. I wasn't able to log in yesterday, I was pre-occupied, well any way I'm just going to share to you what happened yesterday. My mom woke me up so early in the morning (Yeah! Thanks a lot Mom!!) cuz I forgot to do what she asked me to do. Then I was planning on  going back to sleep, but I decided not to, there are a lot of things to do early in the morning, and I know you have your early morning remedies and routines, but I really don't care what they are. Even though I was using my computer, I forgot to Log in, hmm. It did not occured to my mind. Ya know I think it is some signs of aging, maybe I didn't take any supplements and I was planning on starting to drink Fish Oil (Ya know "good for the heart") rich with omega 3 and blah blah, you can search on Google, it'll give you some information. Back to the topic, (Oh man.. I got distracted again) Oh yeah did you know that I was all alone yesterday, just listening to this music on youtube, you should check it out, I highly recommended it. Well just search for "classical music for studying and focus" then "click on the one with the 2 hour..." It's mostly instrumental. If you want to just chill and relax, to study your lessons, doing assignment, bored (just like Me) and so on, this is the right music for you. Oh Tsk.. tsk.. tsk.. now I'm sounding like a salesman.. Tsk tsk tsk.. Whatever.. Ya know they're so annoying.. convincing you to buy their products, even if say politely that you're not interested or you alreay bought one, but they keep on talking, there were those times that I just tuned them out. But others have this ability to get on your nerves. Like the Hell urghhh.. they're so frustrating and pushy.. I hate them I absolutely do. Even though at times I'd just think that they're just doing their job, doing some honest work (?? Why am I saying this? Urghh.. most of them are fluke.. Urghh..).. Hiiiiigh (a long sigh)... I'm getting myself all worked up for some stupid salesman.. Hiiigh (another sigh).. I'll just take a bath to freshen up, cuz it's so hot in my room.. Urghh.. BRB people..

STATUS.. Busy        4:25 PM

STATUS.. Available        6:44 PM

Haha.. it's past 2 hours since then.. I'd finished bathing a while ago. just watching this show on tv. Ya, my cousin visited too that's why it took me longer to finish to get on writing. Well where were we? Right what did I do yesterday, just listening to this classical music, while reading comic books online, hmm what else.. I guessed that's it. Kinda boring huh? Ya I was so bored yesterday, well every other day if I say so myself. There's nothing interesting going on with my life right now. Well aside from my sister-in-law stealing from my mother, my family is quite on the "Drama" side of life. Honestly, I didn't care at all, I just really don't like her. Ya.. ooh would look at that, I've already reached more than 500 words, well not that you cared, any way I should be logging out now. My mother's going to scold me if I don't prepare any meal for dinner.. Don't Miss me.. and don't ya worry I'll log in tomorrow, if I don't i'll propably the end of the world. Haha! Just kidding (well I'm hoping for that to happen).. Yeah, yeah I'm going to keep mind shut. Anyways see ya 2morrow.

 THIS IS NOBODY, SIGNING OFF..        6:57 PM