LOG.. November 4, 2014 12:53 PM (Hayley K.)

I'm back finally, it has been a long while since I'd written a log. I'm going to make this log a little different from the others, I know I'm not allowed but what the heck I'm doing it anyway.

        Our teacher gives us an idea of what would our next work would be. I intently listen to her discuss what it's all about.

        While everyone around me (my classmates) are hooting and shouting, some idiots throw crumbled papers at each other. I glance at them for a second and look back in front; our teacher keeps doing the discussion not caring if her students listens to her or not.

        I already have an idea of what to do. I left the classroom with my bag in tow and sketch book in my right hand.

        I walk towards my destination while my mind brainstorms for possible addition to my work.

        Gladly I'm alone so no one would disturb and interrupt my work.

        I took a sit on the concrete bench, put down my bag and open my sketch book. I draw my rough outline.

        I let my imagination take a hold of me because let's be honest although I already have a finish output in mind, everything could go wrong or right.

        The process of making my work changes every time; it's a matter of adapting into changing circumstances. The important thing is that I'm having fun and the end result always astounds me.

        A rough sketch in hand, I decided to go to my next class. You see my next class is kinda weird because we are in the center of a field in the school.

        We can basically be seen by everyone having their own classes in their designated classrooms. I don't know why the president of the school agreed to our teacher to teach us in here. Oh well, it's art, maybe that explains it.

        I sit to my usual spot, put my bag down and laid my sketch book in my desk. Most guys of this class are loud and obnoxious. I notice my classmate; yeah it's a guy sitting on his desk while laughing at our idiotic classmate dancing "idiotly".

        I shake my head and focus on my sketch; what to do next. I didn't notice that he stop laughing and  peeking at my sketch book.

       When I sense that someone was nearby and notice a shadow looming my sketch book. I quickly close it shut and look up.

        His face is scrunch up; brows knitted and give me a confused look. No peeking; that's all I said before he could say any words.

        I look at him sternly with one brow raise, he gets the idea, nodded and sit normally on his chair. Good; he gets the message.

        I don't want people looking especially peeking at my unfinished work. It's like voilating my rights and my privacy. I know I'm conservative with it comes to my work.

        I'm at an abandoned building doing my thing. A lot has happened since then, After I finish my work I submitted it to my teacher and quit school. I pursue my art and that's where I am now.

        I made necessary documents, signed it; making me the legal owner of the abandoned building.

        Before I found this building; after I quit school I decided selling my artwork to make a living and support my art career. I've been to various places; painting, sketching, digital graphics, but more into painting.

        I remembered the day after I quit school, I was visiting the school one last time. I was walking deep in thought when I stumbled an oddly familiar field. 

        It was the same field where my odd classes where held; then a memory flash backed: I took a sit at my usual spot, drop my bag and laid my sketch book on top of my desk. Some guys were laughing and hooting at someone, I ignored them and look at my sketch. I look to my right and saw David laughing while sitting on his desk. I look in front and saw our idiotic classmate dancing making a fool of himself.

        I shook my head and went back to my work. I notice myself shaking my head too that put a smile on my face then I get back to that memory; I sensed someone and notice a shadow covering my work, I quickly closed it shut. I looked up to see David peeking at my work, he scrunched up his face; knitted his brows and gave me a confused look.

        No peeking I said before he could even say a word. I replied by giving him a stern look; he nodded and sat properly on his chair,  gladly he got the message .

        Memory (sigh), I still am uncomfortable of people taking a peek or look at my unfinished art. I still felt like it was an invasion of privacy.

        I decided to make a painting; good thing school was out so no one was around. I took off my red wool jacket and placed it on my chair; revealing my light blue chiffon blouse. I was wearing a black pleated skirt mid thigh. I was also wearing a black spandex short, black doll shoes and black socks up to my knees covering it completely. I let my long; straight jet black hair as it is, cascading down my waist level and sporting a black wool beret.

        I placed my easel and canvass in front of me to my right were all of my array of paints to my left were all of my tools. Before I start I looked at my pair of sepia-greenish metallic gloves without fingers on. I have hundreds of pairs like this ranging from wool; cotton; leather to all fabrics and materials that I could use in making my gloves.

        I won't elaborate more but it's kinda my signature.

        I let my imagination took care of everything, when I was done I took a long gulp of my water bottle and sigh in content at my new artwork. I took my yellow police-line tape and placed it around my work area.

         That should enough idea that no one should make any attempt to be near my work area, especially touch my artwork. I went to the lady's room to wash my face which was full of paint. I went back to my work area and happy that no one was arround still and nobody dared touch my art.

        I tidy up the old abandoned building. I fell in love with it and also this is  a pefect place to be my studio and display all of my art work. The outside structure of the building is breathtaking and never cease to amaze every time I look at it.

STATUS..        IN HIDING        3:14 PM