LOG.. October 29, 2014 8:48 PM (James M.)

You probably missed me right? (HA, yeah right), I was gone for 4 months and how many days. I'm Pretty sure that you've missed me. I'm not too sure if I should talk you about my sudden disappearance. You probably don't care where was I all along after all these months. Well anyway, now I'm back and I feel like dying! (Certainly, no JoKE!). I woke up pretty late today, around 12 pm in the afternoon, and just stayed in bed to ponder my dreams. Yeah I'm always like that after waking up. It was really an interesting and a good one so far. To be honest I remember it correctly, as in Order or sequence, first there was some outfit by some singer who left it hanging at the back of my house. 2nd, I brought my phone to find their contact no. (Like What The HELL! How did it get in there?) I was about to text that no. when suddenly I noticed another contact no. from her co-member, (They're a group  of singers) so I was about to text but don't what to write. So I texted the other, then after awhile I received a message but the thing is I don't what's on the message, there were written words but in an odd language. (HoW On Earth do I READ this?) 3rd, Minutes later I checked the message again, now it's written in English all of a sudden (HOW!? It's the same message) that was odd. Oh well now I can read, I read the message. Then my dream suddenly shifted into  a Live or Die Mission with a friend. First were a group, I think I was the leader because I was directing them what to do and how to execute them,  while they listen attentively. (THIS Song Is Amazing I'm listening to it right now, Video is on the Right Side) You probably think why am being nice to you? (Like in my previous logs I was a bit of a Jerk and Don't care) Well I'm amaze myself and I don't know why, even though I'm certainly dying inside and feel ALONE. I didn't eat anything today, I only drank Milk, (Yea, YEAH the big Jerk Is Drinking MILK, What The Frigging HELL) I know what your thinking but I certainly don't care I love it and I don't care what others think of me but I'm not a big BABY OKAY! Yeah I'm now distracted yet again, oh yeah where was I? Oh the dream, the "mission" my group executed well and the mission was an absolute success. I was sad because they've taken my devices as evidence so were my friend but this guy gave us a wad of CA$H! He handed it to us with a playful smirk written all over His face. Like there's something we should know about, and in order for that to happen we need to uncover it by ourselves. After I took it my friend and I shared a confused look, like is this our reward or something. The paper was not normal for paper money, the texture resembled a "paper money" where you can buy at stores to play with, but it's smoother and shinier. Then another paper money that caught my attention and the first thing that I'd say was "Is that Pepsi?" Then I let my partner take a look at one, then I meticulously look at it and yet indeed it was a logo of Pepsi, it was behind a Man waving he was in some type of vehicle, left to him was a man crouch with a camera facing sideways. The color of the paper is like of the US paper money, then there's another Pepsi logo on the top left corner, only it's smaller than the other. Then I look up to see the man disappeared without a trace. Next mission: Rescue, My team and I went out a residential building, the mood was really intense so I suddenly laugh at no one, to no one just to ease the tension. Like what am I doing I was directing an order/plan then I suddenly laugh for no reason. I shut my mouth and glance my team, they seem to not notice my sudden craziness, their face look stern with an edge of concern. It certain dawned on me that were going to rescue one of our own. An interesting character showed out with a device in his right hand, he volunteered to save her, it's going to tough and get rough, we've located her location, she was captured underground way more six below the ground, yet we don't know who captured her or why. We'll soon find out, the man was speaking his plans while we listened intently, behind him was the house we just exited from. The device he was carrying glowed of neon blue, with  a tight mouth he said it's time to go, but I asked him is there something we could do, but he just shook his head while giving us a sad smile and look that would make your insides hurt and twist. "I need to this alone". After a few moments, my mind and body shifted into another dream. When I woke this afternoon, I was wondering what happened to that part of my dream. I didn't manage to see and know if whether we saved her or not. The next part was very disturbing and rated SPG that I will not certainly share, and just forget about it. Don't try to push me either, I might be in the mood right now, but that could change in an instant. I'm really tired, back aching with a numb mind and soul. I'm so in distress right now, I don't know why I'm still alive. Well before I explode and ramble more that will result to me to become a Jerk at the end of this log. WELL, Sayonara for now I'll try and log in tomorrow and I'l try to not dissapear in months. (So BU YEAH!) Finally to my needed rest.

THIS IS NOBODY, SIGNING OFF..        10:05 PM