LOG.. November 3, 2014 12:43 PM (Charles M. D.)

What's up love! Another day has gone by. I'm going to share you something. There's this place but I can't explain it to you. I'll just share what had happened; this log is all about that so this might be a short log. Without further adieu, let's begin. There's this place, I think someone or a group of thugs were after me. I have no idea what I did to make them so mad at me that whenever I go they would show up; fight; I would fight too off course; evade them; and run. I know that I'm not a criminal or a convict but if you're in my shoes I'm sure you would do the same thing. I'm climbing this yellowish icky-gooey building; the texture is smooth and mushy. But if you grab a part of the building you can feel that underneath all those gooey stuff, there's a hard more like its foundation that you can hold on to.  I guess I was curious that's why I tried climbing this building, at first I would slip but surprisingly I did not. At first I was thinking a way on how to climb. When I reach for the rafter, all of the gooey stuff started to engulf my right hand, and some of it would just drift down. I grab a hold of something hard underneath all the gooey stuff then started climbing up. Every step I take, I get more and more gooey stuff. Finally I reach the top of the building. I stop and breathe in, although the icky-gooey stuff looks nasty and looks like someone just vomited it doesn't smell anything, which was a plus I think. I glance around my surrounding; it's quite relaxing with the cool breeze and fresh air. Trees surrounded the area, there were some benches too. After a few moments, I climb down the building and hell break loose. Some dudes in black suit started running in my direction with looks that could kill, I mean literally. They're everywhere; I just look at them with confusion written across my face. Then realization hit me when my gut tells me to run for my life and so I did. I run as fast as I could, I knock down some objects to slow them down and I think it work. I climb on top of a canopy and strut myself on top of the roof of the adjacent building next to it. I stayed there for a while but they found me, before they get into me I jump off the roof and run towards to the door next door. Gladly it's not lock, but they are on my toes so I banged the door into their face and run. Some of them are already inside the building, one of them run unto me with a punch. I quickly dodge it and duck my head to the right with a fighting stance. He tumbled over but quickly regain and on to his feet again in the same stance as me. He sends blows of punches towards but I dodge all of them. When I see an opening I send an uppercut knocking him out cold. I notice that more of them are coming so I run for the door and locked the door behind me. It would be suicide if I decided to fight all of them so all I did for the meantime is to dodge and evade them. A dude in a black suit manages to get a hold of me but I quickly brush them off and run for the door then close it. I notice that there are 2 doors in that room, when he realizes it he quickly for that and run towards my direction, thanks to my quick reflex I open the door luring him in, then lock the door; the odd thing was lock on that door is outside rather than inside facing the room. Before he could tackle me I run to the next door and lock it and trap him inside. The lock on this door is outside as well; lucky me. I notice there are doors everywhere with windows in it. He was fuming with rage while banging the doors with his fists. The look on his face is priceless, the last thing that dude needed is steam coming out of his nose and ears. Before I could laugh at his face, dudes in suits started launching at me. Quickly I ran the opposite direction and grab for the door. In that room there are 2 bulky guys; sporting a white apron; white shirts; black slacks and shoes. The other guy had mustache on, they were confused of my sudden appearance, there's a pizza oven next to mustache man and the floors are covered with flour. I look around to see sacks of flour all over the room. Suddenly a dude in a suit grab my shoulder and attempt to punch me, I was shock at first but quickly regain my focus. I dodge it and took some flour on the sack and blow them into his face stopping him in his tracks and wipe them off because he could hardly see. This is what happened to me, sadly that's all I remember. You and I don't know what happened to me after that. I just wish that I did make it out alive but certainly with scratch.

THIS IS NOBODY...        SIGNING OFF                1:53 PM