The Beginning

(y/n)'s point of view

I woke up at a strange place I'd never been to before. I was stranded in some kind of forest.

I started looking around to see where I was and that's when I heard it. There were multiple voices, and it seemed like they were fighting.

I walked closer to where the sound was coming from only to see something familiar.

There were four people wearing the same headband that had a leaf-like symbol on it. ''They must be shinobi from Konoha'' I thought to myself.

The only reason that I knew that is because once I read something about Hashirama Senju, a guy I was related to, and apparently also some people from the Uchiha clan. Apparently the only two Uchihas alive are my cousins, who would've thought.

Since I knew they were from Konoha I decided to help them instead of the other two guys in matching black cloaks with red clouds on them. Well, that and the fact that one of the two(Hidan) was about to kill one of the ninjas from Konoha.

I didn't know anything about being a ninja, but I wasn't weak either. One of my ancestors is God for God's sake or the first god that is. Me and my family, we call him Frederick though, since there have been many Gods after him (sort of).

That's not all I am though. I'm also many other things and I'm capable of many things because of that. That's not always the case with my family, I'm merely an exception, also known as the chosen one. Partially because I am the only person who has been able to obtain the most powerful weapon in existence. The Melidian. Not even Frederick or his sister Amara(the darkness) were able to get it.

I stepped in and did something I had only done a few times before and only on spirits. Usually, with spirits, I give them enough power for them to be able to do what they were able to when they were still alive, but with the exception of them getting hurt. All the injuries they should have gotten transferred over to me. And that's what I did to the almost dead shinobi right before the enemie's supposed final attack.

It hurt, but not more than what I've already experienced in the past. The guy was confused, so he kept trying and trying.

Good thing I healed really quickly or otherwise I would have died right then and there.

Finally, he stopped with the stabbing and it was time for me to strike, but I had to be careful since any damage I did to him would happen to me.

From what I managed to understand from the battle so far, I figured that the scythe he used was a hand of God(an object touched by Frederick, that has a tiny amount of his power in it). But I couldn't feel any power from it so I figured that the maniac must've somehow absorbed its power.

I used requip(fairy tail reference) and two katana appeared in my hands and I charged at my enemy seemingly ready to kill.

When I reached him, I made my weapons disappear and put my palm to his forehead to take away the power he had, that wasn't even rightfully his.

That's when his comrade that just stood back and watched until then decided to finish him off himself.

That's what really pissed me off.

''How dare you?'' I said through gritted teeth. ''How dare you do that to your own friend!'' I continued more as a statement than a question.

''What's it to you?'' the man who I was so angry with replied without showing even the slightest bit of emotion on his face.

I got even angrier. ''What's it to me? My friends taught me the importance of friendship. That all the bad things you do may make you scum, but if you betray your own friends you're worse than scum.''

I could hear the heartbeat of the man I saved rise fast as I said that.

I then attacked the guy who so disrespectfully killed his own comrade.

(a little time skip to the point when he only had one heart left, sorry)

I was so exhausted at that point while the four from Konoha had had a little time to rest.

I decided to trust them with the rest of the battle because I couldn't go on any further. '' Hey you four, can you take it from here?''

A simple ''Sure'' came from the bearded shinobi.

I felt relieved ''Good. Because I'm a little tired.'' I admitted to my new acquaintances while falling face-first onto the ground.