36 - Our Business

Imma start something new and have my authors note (for upcoming stories) in the beginning. Yes, This is the final chapter. Well technically this is the Epilogue. 

No there will not be a sequel. I repeat because some people don't understand. NO SEQUEL. 

If you were a reader for You Remind Me Of, this story and the spin off : Some Pain can't Fade away will be my last fan fictions as of now... I'm really trying to start general fiction. 

But i wanna point something out.. Somebody messaged me ... saying 'How come your not doing sequels for YRMF or NB But for your other story?'  Honestly the way i set up this story and YRMF.. The stories in general doesn't have a conceptual realistic point for one. But Smile the Pain Away did. I'm sorry if you guys want a sequel, hopefully you'll agree with me. 

But back on topic. I've been writing this story since late February? That's when i first posted this and to say I'm finally done, I'm happy as hell.  Now i can start publishing other books.This chapter will be short,fast with wrapping everything up, kinda funny and cute. Last chapter was eight pages long and i didn't realize that shit either. 

This Chapter is dedicated to my friend Sydney, @tonibraxtonxx who started reading this story few weeks ago and won't stop stalking me around school saying YASSS or telling anybody about it in that nature because she loves this story. Love ya girly. 

But in MM , Nylah right, Noella Left. 

___

Four Years Later

Vivian 

"Mommy! I missed you!" Nylah beamed, i could barely step a foot into the house before she literally attached my leg. Noella was right behind her.  "Mommy how was work?" Noella asked and Nylah nodded wanting to know too. 

I smiled and walked inside the house and closed the door. "It was nice, how was your girls day? Wait.. Wheres your dad?" I asked, the girls looked at each other with a certain look. "Uhh..." Noella started before i heard somebody running down the steps. 

"Nylah and Noella!" Chris yelled and the girls started to run. I sighed shaking my head, kicking off my heels i walked over to the couch and sat down. There's no telling what they done to him this time. 

"Nylah and Noella bring yo asses!" Chris yelled, i guess he was pissed. He walked into the living room and i turned to look at him and i burst into laughter. "What in the hell is wrong with your face?" i asked. 

"Your daughters thought it was funny to draw on me and shit while i was sleep." He said whining a bit. He put them on me when they mess with him. 

His ass shouldn't had been asleep. 

He had all kinds of hearts, scribbles and lines all over his face. "You look cute." i teased. 

"Mhmm i'll look real cute when i beat their asses." he asserted, "Nylah and Noella i aint playing with yall! C'mere!" he yelled a little louder, i laid my head on the couch and rest my hands on my lap. I heard them running back and they stopped at the opening. "Yes Daddy?" they acted as if they were innocent. With their wild brown curly hair that stops in the middle of their backs and their adorable faces, they did look innocent. 

I don't understand why he doesn't just wash it off his face and get over it. It's really his fault. But oh well. 

"Why did y'all write on me?" Chris questioned.