23 - Schemin'

(Short but i'm on a roll. Second update for this story) 

Loren

(three months later) 

"Get out, Alex will be home with the kids soon." Jake said pulling up his pants. Using the back of my hand i wiped my mouth. I stood up and grabbed the bra he tossed acrossed the basement floor. Buttoning up the all white button up shirt, i slid back into my slacks, and my heels. Jake, on the other head went somewhere else in the house. 

Smirking to myself, i grabbed my purse. On my way back up the steps i noticed he left his phone. He just made my plan easier, taking his iPhone in hand, i quickly figured out his password which was the date he met Alex.. 

"Loren get out of my house now.." Jake said coming downstairs, i quickly exit out of his messages after clicking send and threw the phone on the couch. When he came into my sight, he looked at me with an annoyed expression. 

"why are you still here?" He questioned, i pouted before rubbing his chest through his shirt, "Because.. I want you to myself, you know Alex don't care about you.. If she did, you wouldn't need me to pleasure you." 

He moved my hand from his chest and scowled. Jake is white, but he's so sexy, i'm kinda mad that he liked Alex even though we had a past before they met. But oh well. 

"I love Alex, not you. Your just a quick fuck." he said bluntly, for a white guy, he sounds black. He's adopted so his parent's are black and he was raised around others of the race. 

She won't love you soon

"I'm just a quick fuck... Hmm.. Can you fuck me again then?" I whispered, trailing kisses down his neck, he tensed up, before his hands grabbed onto my waist. In a matter of seconds he undressed me again and pulled down his pants, i was the floor as he thrust himself in and out of me. 

While Jake was so into fucking me, i heard footsteps and a door close, which made me smirk. "Kids go to your room, i'm going downstairs for a second."  i heard Alex say, while as Jake concerated on me, few moans escaped as he ocasionally hit my spot. 

I don't understand how he don't hear his surroundings. 

I mentally shook my head as i heard her come closer, 

1... 

2...

3... 

"Help Me!!! Somebody Please!" I thrashed in Jake's grip he frowned before placing his hand on my neck, probably thinking i wanted it rough, but nope. 

4... Alex appeared and her expression was quite hilarious. Letting fake tears fall which ruined my makeup, i tried to fight Jake off of me. 

"Alex!" I cried, Jake slowed down before looking up confusingly, when he seen Alex the color in his face drained, He quickly got off of me. "Baby-- it's not what you thin--" 

"You raped me!" i sobbed, Alex looked at him and then at me before shaking her head at him in disgust, 

"You rape one of my best friends?" she yelled, helping me up. Jake had his mouth hung open as he looked at her, when she turned her back away from me, i quickly redressed myself as she yelled at him, laughing silently, i sunk upstairs and out of the house. 

I'mma be late from my lunch break, but it wasn't like i haven't made it up to my boss already. 

**

If your lost, still.. Yes, i've been having an affair with Jake, Alex husband for a while behind her back. I never did liked Alex, so why not jeopardize her relationship? It's not like i haven't done it before with others.