26 - Karma At Its Finest

Chris 

(Three weeks later)

"I finally got your ass to move to my place." i said moving another box of Vivian's into the closet. She groaned as she laid on her back on the bed. Yeah, you heard right, she finally admitted that my house was a little bigger and i finally got it child proof for the twins. 

I liked Vivian place, it was nice but her neighbors are a little nosy for my liking. Can't even go outside with the twins without some random teenager popping out. So, with alot of begging, i got my wish and Vivian and the twins moved in with me.

I knew she would complain that my place wasn't child proof so i had everything looked at by an specialist ; Aka, my mother. 

"I'm so tired." Vivian whined dramatically, letting her legs into the air. I shook my head at her, i was moving her shit and she wasn't helping. But it was alright, i was the one who wanted this. Leaving her upstairs, i went back downstairs and grabbed the last two boxes of hers and took them upstairs into our room. It was somewhat, or even past 8pm. We started loading the moving truck at seven in the morning, it took me all day to get the girls clothes and other necessities. 

When i walked back into the room, Vivian had her eyes clothes and her hand in her pants. "Stop fingering yourself." I said going back in the closet. I heard her smack her lips. 

"I wasn't fingering myself, my hand was cold so that was the only warm place." I laughed when i walked back into the bedroom and laid over her body. I was tired as fuck but i could dive in for a hour. 

"Chris get up! Please." she whined, her hands quickly reached my sides and she tickled me, my body felt like it went into shock because those damn nails. "Let me slide in right quick." i said holding her hands down, i was not about to get tickled again. 

She pouted, "All you think is sex, you never tell me you love me." she faked cried, i shook my head, i nearly tell her i love her every minute. And she knows i love her. 

"Vivian you know i love you. Let me rephrased that, i'm in love withcho crazy ass." i peck her lips and she smiled. "So can you spread ya legs so CJ could slide through." i stated in all seriousness. 

"I know it's weird from me, saying this but we have too much sex, Chris. We already fucke-"

"Made Love." i corrected, 

She rolled her eyes, "Yeah making love is on the kitchen counter, but we already did it twice today, i could barely wal-" 

"Because daddy put it down both times." 

She smacked the side of my arm and gave me a look to not interrupt her again. "Stop interrupting me, but if we keep this up, i might as well be the next  E.L James." she laughed at her own little joke. 

"A nigga loves sex, but i ain't for all that kinky shit." i said, i liked getting my dick sucked, ain't nothing wrong with that, but don't touch my ass or my nipples. That's too damn far. And those nasty motherfuckers who doing anal, or licking the booty, (I'm alright with the cheeks.) but other than that... No. 

" I know you love sex but i like walking." she mumbled, i laid my head on her stomach and place my hand under her shirt. It's still feels different to do this since she been had the girls six months ago, but i remember rubbing her stomach when we thought she was only having one kid. 

It was silent for a moment and i just laid there feeling her stomach rise, when my arousal reminded me. "So, can i?" 

She pushed my head making me move my body as she moved to the to the other side of the bed. "No, Chris.. But I'm getting in the shower, feel free to masturbate." and with that she got up and went into the bathroom. 

I even heard her lock the door. 

Shit my second plan was to get in the shower with her and get her bothered, but i knew she wasn't feeling it at the moment because she locked the door.

Sighing, i looked at the lotion bottle on the night stand and my lap that showed my visible hard on through my Nike sweats. Giving the lotion bottle a second glance i picked it up and shook my head. 

**

 Loren 

 " I grant Sole Custody of Jalen Western to Trevor Western." When i heard that part of my heart torn. How could he just take my baby away from me? Today just wasn't my day. Every since Trevor found out about my deceit, i felt down, i ended up staying with Morgan for a few nights until i got tired of hearing her complaining how her parents wasn't buying her a new car. 

I found it annoying because she's a twenty four year old and working, i didn't see why she couldn't buy herself a new car. 

But overall, i wasn't feeling good today, i haven't been feeling good for a few days, it feels like an little stomach virus, and to add on to the  feeling i was dreading for this day. 

"As for the divorce between Loren Jean-Ann and Trevor Western, it's finalized, case dismissed." I sighed as my lawyer, whatever her name was tried to pat my back. I was dreading this day because i knew i was wrong and i knew i wasn't going to win. Yeah, i haven't been the best mother to JJ, but i still love him. 

I look at Trevor who was holding JJ in his arms as they interact. My son didn't even try to speak to me which broke my heart, i guess me not being there he just gave up. Sighing i grabbed my things and left with out trying to speak to JJ or Trevor. It felt different walking out of the court house because i was now just Loren Jean-Ann, i was single, i was somebody ex wife now. 

I liked it being married, the fact i was cheating gave me an guilty pleasure. Walking to my mom's car(That she let me borrow since Trevor took mines), i felt my phone go off in my purse. Sliding inside, i reached in my bag and grabbed my phone before placing the bag in the backseat. 

A small smile found its way to my face when i licked my lips and slid my finger across the screen to answer the phone. "What do i need to do now Greg?" I purred, i laid my hand on the steering wheel with another one on my forehead wondering why all of a sudden i got a fever. 

"You already done it, Ms.Western," 

"What are you talking about Mr. Luis?" I asked, 

"Go get tested and you'll know what i'm talking about," 

I opened my mouth to say something but cut me off, "Your fired as well Ms.Western."

_____

I know its short, I'm about sleepy asf. I was kidnapped earlier by my brother and the ghetto blonde (His girlfriend) Lol, she got blonde weave now. But she still cute. But yeah we went to the movies. 

i'm sorry if i bring up sex alot in this story, >.< trying to take it down a few notches. 

But please vote and COMMENT. 

(Please read my story Love No Limit) 

--Kennedy