28 - Concern

Terri 

"Baby, please i'm sorry alright!" Rashawn whined from the other side of the door. It was pouring rain outside so his ass was standing on my porch with his jacket over his head. It wasn't no way in hell i was going to let him come in or i was going to stand outside so us talking through the screen door would just have to work. 

Y'all probably wondering why didn't i go off when i saw him cheating with Loren, I knew he was fooling around for nearly a year. I was never unaware when he wasn't having sex with other women because i know Rashawn. He started cheating after i had Kory, our daughter and he kept up with the act. 

Yes i love Rashawn but i don't have time for men like him. I wasn't worried about him not one bit, because i was taking care of my daughter i didn't have time to confront him, i knew i'll do it one day and i chosen that one day. Because i didn't like Loren, i decided to let Trevor see what's up with his cheating ass wife. 

 Since when we're on the topic of Loren, how could you cheat for six years? Letting random men put their testicles inside of you, most likely more than your own Husband ever did. Now that's trifling on another level.

I did kinda feel bad for Trevor since Loren was the love of his damn life, but i couldn't let him love somebody that don't love him enough to stay faithful. Going to cookouts with his family and talking on how much Loren is this and Loren is that when half of the male species of his cousin already hit. 

That's some grimy shit. 

"Terri you know i love you!" 

"Rashawn, i know you love me, i love you as well." i started. His face lighten up. 

"But i'm done with you, You've been cheating on me since i had Kory, our daughter. I know exactly what you been doing since you started but i see thing i don't react on it. I was hurt but i got over it and made sure i gave my daughter my attention instead of being down your throat." 

"I know you fucked your co-worker, Ashlee, some strippers, i know you had an prostitute once. I know you had sex with other women, but you don't notice the slightest things. You didn't notice i took the guest room and we never slept together in the same room since before i went into Labor. We haven't had sex for a year Rashawn or even kissed. If you really loved me you would've notice something was wrong." 

He sighed. "Terri just forgive me, we need to be together for Kory, she's so young." Rashawn was an amazing father, even though he cheated he was always there for Kory. I was happy that just because our relationship wasn't the same that he was still there here for her. 

"Rashawn i already got that covered. I'll call you when we have court." I said calmly. 

He sighed as a tear-- ran down his cheek and he sniffled. "Do we really have to get a dirvoce?" 

I placed my hand on my forehead. "Yes, Rashawn. We're getting an dirvoce, something like this we can't work out." 

"Fine, I'll come by tomorrow to spend time with Kory, i love you." 

"Bye Rashawn." 

**

Loren 

"Your prescription for Atazanavir is ready." the men at the counter said holding the bag in his hand-- which he had a glove on.

When i got here, he didn't have no gloves on, but when he read what i wanted, he put them on as if i could spread HIV if our hands touched. You heard right, I'm HIV positive, I didn't know how to react when i went to the doctor and that was what they told me.