11 - She's Out, I'm In

Vivian

It was like I had Morgan under some type trace as if i had set a spell on her, she didn't say nothing to me and i sure as hell didn't say anything to her.

But that lasted for 30 minutes before she started looking at me oddly again. Spell broken.

She accused me of thinking i was better than her.

If anything she's better than me. She has Chris for Pete's Sake's! A boyfriend! Somebody to love her. Somebody she could claim hers.

She even accused me of fucking Chris. Like okay now, that's too far. I'm not even sure if I'm aloud to have sex while pregnant. 

Doesn't mean i haven't dreamed of it... His lower half thrusting into me making me scream at the top of my lungs as i stratch his back repeatingly.. Pushing him down on the bed because i wannna ride his bi-

Snap out of it Vivian.. Gettin' Little x rated there..

But I'm starting to think she loves accusing me.

Imma call her.... Amber #2. Yeah, that's a great name for her. She's like a duplicate... A twin  of my evil cousin who's a spoil brat. I swear some people parents shouldn't give their kids everything they want when they younger because all they going to do is grow up and still be in their terrible twos stage.

Grow the fuck up Please.. With a fuckin' cherry on top? Or a fuck to give on top?

Oops... I said the F word.. Well in my head..

Ugh! I need help.

"C'mon Mami, i know your hungry." Terri stated standing up. I just got my back massage and it was delightful; minus the fact Morgan kept following me and throwing B words, C,D,E,F,G words maybe the whole alphabet at me. And i think she was trying to say shit in Spanish too.

My friends knew i took Spanish since i was in middle school plus having my dad who's half Latino. I know enough words that could confuse the devil out of people. And Amber #2, wasn't even close to speaking anything in Spanish.

When i thought about it, i was starving-- well us three are starving. I didn't want to go anywhere though. I wanted to go home and eat some ice cream, maybe make my own food in the comfort aka the silence of my home and go to sleep. I could go out; hopefully we could go to my restaurant i know people miss me. I haven't stopped by since last Friday.

"Yeah.. Can we go back to my house?" I asked. Alex eyes shot up before Loren and Terri both shouted 'no'.

"Well then.. I just asked.. Rude people" I mumbled frowning. Geesh, I guess i just can't go home. Clicking the home button on my iPhone 5s; i noticed it was already noon. Wow. We've been here at the spa since 8:54am. 4 hours.

"Where we going then?" i questioned slipping my feet into some flip flops and pulling my small cross bag across my chest that laid right on the side of my stomach. I walked to the full body mirror and looked at myself; shoulder length dirty blonde hair-- that i dyed which was throwing into a cute messy bun thanks to my friends for rushing me out of my darn house. My flip flops contained a tiny heel made me like an half an inch taller or so. Wohoo! i'm still short as hell.

I'm 4'9. I'm technically not even aloud to drive. I think I'm suppose to be at least 4'11 to do that.

I'm such a bad ass.