no efffin way!

Jasons P.O.V

i pulled away. gold flashed in her eyes. Yes! I won. Did I? her cheeks were bright red which only made her ten times cuter. soon the movie was over. "I'm driving!" I said. she just nodded. we walked out into the cool air and made our way to her car. we got in and I started the car. I headed to my favorite place, the woods by the pack house. I parked the car at the pack house. "Where are we?" Jamie asked. "You will see." I responded. I walked out and could already see Tyler poking his head out the window. My best friend was still nosy. A second later he was gone and the door opened. "Hey Jason! long time no see, and who is she" He asked as he looked Jamie over. i put my arm over her protectively. "Tyler ths is Jamie, and Jamie this is Tyler." i introduced the two. Jamie waved her hand slightly. "Well hello Jamie."Tyler said. "Can i talk to you Tyler, alone."I said while looking at Jamie. "Yea sure." he said. i pulled him off to the side. "Bro, she's mine." I said. "What do you mean by "she's mine"?" He asked. I finaly found my mate and we live in the same room." I said. Tyler's eyes widended. He held his hand up for a high-five. I smacked his hand. "But i don't know if she is a wolf so i planned on taking her to the woods and try to make her shift." I said. "But she smells like a wolf." Tyler said, looking confused. "Exactly, but i'm not sure if she has shifted yet." I reply. "Well let's go find out. I think i know how to make her angry enough that she will shift." He said with an evil smirk on his face. "Hey Jamie follow us." I said. She followed. We walked through the huge house and out the back door. We lead Jamie towards the little gate in the fence. We left through the gate and headed for the shifting spot by the stream. "Dude let's just shift and you can let her ride you." Tyler said. "Fine." I replied. "Ok Jamie when i shift climb up on me." I said. She looked shocked but still nodded. Tyler and i stripped down in front of her then shifted. I laid down and waited for Jamie to climb up. Tyler and I took our clothes in our mouth then headed off towards the stream. We got there in about a minute. We shifted back then changed. "Ok, ready to shift?" I asked her. "I can't, I'm not one of you." She said sounding sad. "What is with you and I can't?" Tyler asked trying to make her shift. Her eyes flashed gold. "I mean seriously at least try don't just sit there like some dumb bimbo!"Tyler yelled egging her on. iI heard a low growl come from her when Tyler said bimbo. "What you don't like the word bimbo, Bimbo!" He yelled. Then she snapped. her eyes were pure gold. She shifted. I heard her clohes split, oh shit, I get to see her naked! Her fur was dirty blonde with streaks of gold. Her eyes were sea green but still holding some gold from anger. She was medium height and god wasn't her wolf hot. I pulled off my clothes and shifted as well, Tyler doing the same. "Told you you could, Tyler was just tring to make it happen." I said through mind link. "OK.:She replied. i saw her shulder tense. "Let's run." Tyler suggested. "OK."Jamie and I replied. We took off with Jamie speeding in front of us, that girl was fast! I fought to keep up as my breaths got faster. She suddenly pulled to a stop. I tried to stop while i was by her but failed misserably. I skidded and fell on my snout. "Oww, Alpha in pain." I said I heard a girly giggle and turned to glare at her. "Lets head back and introduce you to the pack and welcome back Jason." Tyler said to Jamie. She nodded and we took off towards the stream. We shifted and Tyler and I put our clothes back on. I turned to Jamie. She let out a small scream as she covered herself. I pulled off my shirt and slipped it over her head. She pulled her arms through the holes and mumbled a "thank you" "Your welcome." I said. the shirt only wen't to her mid-theigh but it least it covered her from the single male wolves of the pack. "You need to wear my shirts more often." I commented. She blushed and we started to walk. "Ow!" Jamie said. I looked at her in concern. "I don't have any shoes." She explained. i picked her up bridal style and carried her to the packhouse. When we walked in everyone's eyes fell on me and Jamie. This was gong to take alot of explaining.