12. Graduation

A.N

This chapter will be short and I will only have an epilogue after this then the sequel Little Mr. Player will start to be put up and it will be in another P.O.V but Jamie and Jason will be in it, but you wont know who's P.O.V it will be in until i post the epilogue. So enjoy!!!! I will miss all my lovely readers!!!!!

Jamie's P.O.V Three Months Later

I raced down the stairs of the pack house. I passed Jason. "We are so going to be late." He said as he stopped me. 

"Oh yea!" I said. "Should I tell him?" I asked myself mentally. 

"You look hung up babe what's wrong?" Jason asked. I quickly made up my mind. I'll tell him after graduation. 

"Nothing, I'm just excited, that's all." I said. He smiled. He led me down the stairs and out the front door. 

"To the car!" He yelled. I giggled. He is so immature. 

"Your driving!" I yelled. I threw the keys at him and he caught them in one swift motion. I got in the car with him following shortly after. He shoved the keys into the ignition and soon we were off. He sped down every street, as always. In about ten minutes we were at the school. 

My gosh we were late. we rushed back into the gym and found our cap and gown. We rushed out of the gym and to the football field. Our school was so cliche. We ran to our spots in line. I looked along the rows of parents and saw Jason's dad, Steven smiling proudly and looking between Jason and I. 

Steven had grown fond of me after these three months, and I loved it. I looked around the crowd some more and found my mom and dad. I was actually thankful for everything they had done. If it wasn't for my mom I would have never of met Jason, and if it weren't for them getting a divorce, as much as I hated that fact, I would never be living with alpha Jason and would never be Luna of the Gold Branch pack. 

My mom and dad caught my eye and smiled. I gave them a small smile in return. I moved up in the line as everyone in line scooted forward. Jason was two people ahead of me and next in line. The person stepped off the stage and Jason took his place. They handed Jason his diploma and he walked off the stage. After the two people got up and off the stage I took their place. They handed me a diploma and because I was head of my class I had to make a speech. I walked up to the podium. 

"Wow, you know I had always dreamed of doing this, but I never expected it to happen so fast." I paused, taking a breath. "I remember when I was seven and I used to wish I could grow up already, but now I wish anything but that. We have all come a long way, I mean next year we are off to college. But the best out of all of the situations and hardships he have gone through is that we are finally growing up and taking charge!" I finished. 

Everyone clapped and I felt my cheeks heat up. I stepped off the stage and was immediately engulfed in a hug. 

"That was amazing babe." Jason whispered in my ear. I smiled. I remember what I had to tell him and cleared my throat. 

"I have to tell you something." I said. He looked up. 

"Yea?" He asked. I gulped. 

"I'm pregnant." I said so low that I though nobody could hear me. His whole face lit up. He spun me around then kissed me. 

"I love you." he said. 

"I love you too." 

This has been edited